Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Default Re: JERRY VANDERSTELT Licensed LOTR art & happenings

Yes, that is a Numenorian skull. There will be battle debris scattered about ,but that has not been started

JV

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchart View Post
    Yes, that is a Numenorian skull. There will be battle debris scattered about ,but that has not been started

JV
    Thanks Jerry! Yeah, it looks to me like the remnant of a shield beside that skull. Very promising so far. No doubt the end product will look fantastic.

Thanks, Woods.

I think you will enjoy not only the piece of art, ( which I plan to offer as a canvas or paper giclee ) but also the actual item that SS puts out based on what I'm working on.
    And speaking of canvas and paper giclees, I am getting very close to offering these four pieces as well:

As I mentioned before, I will be producing these newer four ( as well as Sauron ) "IN-HOUSE" so I can have full Quality Control since I am so picky with things like this!

JV

Ringer @ Heart MODERATOR
    Feedback
    34 (100%)
    Follow The Josh On Twitter Follow The Josh on Flickr Visit The Josh's Youtube Channel
    Nice looking forward to seeing those hit. If da money is there I'll be getting a couple.

Sounds good Josh.
    I'll keep news posted here!

JV

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchart View Post
    Thanks, Woods.

I think you will enjoy not only the piece of art, ( which I plan to offer as a canvas or paper giclee ) but also the actual item that SS puts out based on what I'm working on.
    And speaking of canvas and paper giclees, I am getting very close to offering these four pieces as well:

As I mentioned before, I will be producing these newer four ( as well as Sauron ) "IN-HOUSE" so I can have full Quality Control since I am so picky with things like this!

JV
    As usual, these look terrific....I just need to know when to make the payment! And I am REALLY looking forward to seeing Sauron, both the maquette and the artwork.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Great to hear you are close to putting these pieces up for sale. Patiently waiting for Gandalf.

He'll look great displayed with the PF.

You wish it, I dish it... MODERATOR
    Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Gorgeous pieces of Art as usual Jerry, I may be getting a couple of those myself

Now...... lets talk Samwise

Shell
    x
    Quote Originally Posted by devilof76 View Post
    Shell is a fair mod and doesn't do it sneaky. If she needs to kill you for the greater good, she'll just kill you. You have to respect her complete lack of nonsense.

Also, she doesn't like King Darkness, which shows she's an excellent judge of character.

Feedback
    25 (100%)
    I'm down, who do I make the check out too? Seriously, Jerry, I'm officially RSVP'ing now, please let me know when they are available.

Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast