Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Magneticzero

Default Re: WETA COLLECTION

This is the bottom half

jlcmsu
    Yeah, your kind of in the same boat. I think since the line is ending we will be able to remedy that soon.

VTX
    VERY COOL FELLOW ADDICTICS !!
    I will post pics of mine when all the statues etc.. have shipped and I get them arranged the way I like them..
    Bill

lcummins
    Hey guys, some of you may have missed it, but the idea of a "collectors area" on the Sideshow website was brought up by someone during SDCC chat and Sideshow said they had actually thought of that and something was already in the works. You may be able to showcase your collection on their site in the near future! Who knows, they might even have contests or give aways for the best displays or something?

VTX

leebgb
    pfff... everyboday so far at least has cabinets. I don't have any yet. I just have 1/4 of my room stacked (carefully) with Sideshow boxes. One of these days they will get the proper treatment. :bonk

smc100
    I finally got my camera fixed and took pictures of my collection.
    <!--EZCODE LINK START--><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <!--EZCODE LINK START--><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <!--EZCODE LINK START--><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <!--EZCODE LINK START--><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <!--EZCODE LINK START--><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <!--EZCODE LINK START--><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <!--EZCODE LINK START--><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <!--EZCODE LINK START--><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <!--EZCODE LINK START--><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <!--EZCODE LINK START--><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <!--EZCODE LINK START--><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <!--EZCODE LINK START--><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <!--EZCODE LINK START--><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <!--EZCODE LINK START--><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <!--EZCODE LINK START--><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <!--EZCODE LINK START--><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <!--EZCODE LINK START--><!--EZCODE LINK END--><!--EZCODE LINK START--><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <!--EZCODE LINK START--><!--EZCODE LINK END-->

jlcmsu
    Great Pics man you got a ton of stuff

Bodie The Cursed
    JLC.. Go Buy Shelves.. Stat..

jlcmsu
    I got some shelves just not the ones I really want Hopefully, that will change soon enough.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast