Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    leebgb

Default Re: WETA COLLECTION

Very nice collection Josh.

mmmmmmm...Cave Troll and Aragorn

jlcmsu
    Thank Lee. I've had a lot of luck getting the items I've landed plus being around during the time when these came out is the biggest luck of all.

Magneticzero
    Since I haven't displayed my collection on this board yet, I though now would be a great time since I just received my KOTD #986. I love this piece, I had to make it the centerpiece because it's so cool

My question is, how do I get a url address for a photo in "my documents"

jlcmsu
    Use this site its pretty painless

imageshack.us/

Nazgurl
    If you think Josh's display furniture is lacking, you should see mine. Everything is all crammed together on really hideous shelving. But until next year, that's how it stays. Once I'm not spending thousands per year on statues and helms, I'll be able to buy some decent cabinets!

RoboDad3000
    These are pretty old, but then again, I haven't had much to add to my collection in a while, so there isn't much that's missing...

Magneticzero
    This is the top half of my curio

jlcmsu
    Good pics Robo!! Very nicely done

Magneticzero
    Here is the KoTD

RoboDad3000
    Thanks, Josh! Of course, as you can see, I am not much better off in the display shelving department than you are. But I am planning on moving in a few months, and I hope to remedy that situation when we get into a new house.

C'mon people! Let's see those collections! (But remember to use Imagashack's thumbnail feature if you can! )

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast