Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    It's a trick.Get an axe.
    Feedback
    Default Re: NOBLE COLLECTION: "Ring of the Witch-king" and "Ring of the King of Men"

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    What do you mean? It comes with a certificate of authenticity!
    Oh, well in that case.........it must be legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post

Thats the guy I got mine from and painted the gold where it needed to be...great ring great price...I was pleased
    If they move, kill em!

Hi Adolfo,

I already have found your pics in a very old thread when I used the search-function. To be honest the ring itself is not very good. Looking at the "melted" contours of the crowns of the stylisized kings and the thorns holding the stone shows that this is a cheap cast from maybe the original.

I do have a copy from the Netherlands (it was official over there) which in my opinion is very close the NC version. If I can get hold of the NC version I will go to a jeweller and let him apply the gold to those parts where it should belong.
    All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us!

Quote Originally Posted by pkh View Post
    Hi Adolfo,

I already have found your pics in a very old thread when I used the search-function. To be honest the ring itself is not very good. Looking at the "melted" contours of the crowns of the stylisized kings and the thorns holding the stone shows that this is a cheap cast from maybe the original.

I do have a copy from the Netherlands (it was official over there) which in my opinion is very close the NC version. If I can get hold of the NC version I will go to a jeweller and let him apply the gold to those parts where it should belong.
    I'm very happy with mine as a display piece and very happy with the price...I'm not that picky for screen accuracy for some things...On screen it was shown far away so we never really got a closer look at it...I bought this one after almost a year of waiting for a NC version on ebay...I'm very happy with it
    If they move, kill em!

Quote Originally Posted by Adolfo View Post
    ......I bought this one after almost a year of waiting for a NC version on ebay...I'm very happy with it
    I see where you coming from and it is OK. There was no pun intended in my post.....yes, I think I'll got to have a lot of patience than...

Yes, I missed it; especially because the seller did not ship to Germany and so the item was not found through my search.
    On the other hand... I think that really was a tough price!

Anyway, thanks for notifying me; please do not hesitate to point me to other auctions or listings whereever you find them.

well I don't think the price was that bad considering how rare the item is..I haven't seen one of these on Ebay in years

Just a little freaky

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by 88milesfan101 View Post
    Meh...
    Sheep?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast