Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default United Cutlery 2013 LOTR items

Second Age Gondorian War Shield
    UC2940

List Price: $463.00 (of course, like all UC prices, this will end up being ~$250 )

Product Specifications:

The great war shield carried by the soldiers of the White City of Gondor in the Last Alliance of Elves and Men! Strictly limited to 1500 pieces worldwide, each piece is individually serialized. 42 1/2" x 20 1/2

Helm of Sauron
    UC2941

List Price: $624.00

Product Specifications:

The ominous war helm worn by the Dark Lord Sauron in the Last Alliance of Elves and Men! Strictly limited to 1500 pieces worldwide, each peice is individually serialized. Decorated to exactly match the worn iron finish of the actual filming prop. Case in hard polyresin. Padded interior so helm can be worn. Features a polyresin and wood base stand patterned after Sauron's upper torso armor. Certificate of Authenticity. 28 3/4" tall, 31 1/2" on stand.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    I think the Shield will be made of Fiberglass. The Orginal is made of Wood. But This new one will be bigger and more accurate.

Yes! People say it will be fiberglass I heard that the previous wood construction was damaged easily.

Ringer @ Heart MODERATOR
    Feedback
    34 (100%)
    Follow The Josh On Twitter Follow The Josh on Flickr Visit The Josh's Youtube Channel
    That shield is pretty damn cool.

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    Shield is awesome and way more movie accurate.
    UC is also re-releasing the fighting knifes of Legolas and the HEWS.
    Not sure if there're any changes, I would appriciate less yellow colored grips.
    Item number is the same so probably no changes.
    http://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic19807_1.gif

Freakalicious

Feedback
    I knew it some days ago and I think it's a 'bad joke' from UC. The old Sauron helm was a limited edition of 3000. The new one changes the base only. I bought the old one a lot of years ago and I had to sacrifice other items, choosing that one (it was limited and I thought more dificult to find when it was sold out) and now I can see this news...
    About the shield I think that it was a LE of 2500 (but I'm not sure, I haven't it) and the only change I can see is the extra flag...
    About the not-limited items is OK, but make a new limited edition of an old limited edition...as company, they are a bad joke.
    If Sideshow start to do the same with their limited statues...what can you think?
    Last edited by Ballder; 03-17-2013 at 06:09 AM.

$250 for the shield would make it a good purchase looking terrific on a wall. Already have the original Sauron helm so this is unnecessary.

How about a Moria Orc shield and sword?
    The 8 foot HELMS DEEP DIORAMA: 650+ Armies of Middle Earth figures on hand - 350 more to go - always buying more.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    I like the base of the new one much more than the previous. Even though I already have the fist one I'm ordering this one as well....I'll display them side by side.

Chris
    The Devil is in the details...

©Fly, All rights reserved
    Feedback
    19 (100%)
    -------------------------------------------------
    A good discussion is like a miniskirt; Short enough to maintain interest and long enough to cover the subject.

It's so fluffy!!!
    Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boromir View Post
    Shield is awesome and way more movie accurate.
    UC is also re-releasing the fighting knifes of Legolas and the HEWS.
    Not sure if there're any changes, I would appriciate less yellow colored grips.
    Item number is the same so probably no changes.
    really? Thats pretty lame they are doing the Legolas swords again. I really don't understand these re-releases. The Sauron helm can still be had less than retail I believe and now they are making 1500 more? It's very odd. The shield is cool, but no way do I have room for that. Does UC post news on facebook or something? I wonder if they will be doing a new WK helm.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast