Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Default Re: United Cutlery 2013 LOTR items

Does anyone own the original wooden Shield of Gondor?

I am interested in how it is constructed, is it strips of wood battened together or is it sheets of wood glued together with grooves added to the front, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Forge View Post
    Does anyone own the original wooden Shield of Gondor?

I am interested in how it is constructed, is it strips of wood battened together or is it sheets of wood glued together with grooves added to the front, thanks.
    I have the original, they appear as strips of wood, but upon inspection, it really is machined, but they appear as strips of wood. It doesn't look like sheets of wood glued together either. Nicely made if anything, and I can't complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Radagaster View Post
    I have the original, they appear as strips of wood, but upon inspection, it really is machined, but they appear as strips of wood. It doesn't look like sheets of wood glued together either. Nicely made if anything, and I can't complain.
    Thanks for checking Radagaster, much appreciated

Does anyone have new edition of boromir sword? how about quality? (casue i heard new items for mUC is little not good quality).

So after some searching, this seems to be the best thread I could find on the subject.

I am looking at a Sauron Helm.
    Apparently it is the 1st version.

From what little I gathered, the 1st version is better painted and larger, but the second version has a "better" base.

Curious on people's thoughts on the differences between the helm and if the first version is a good / better one to go for.
    Also I am seeing...what seems to be the first version for a few hundred dollars, while seeing the (assume the 2nd version) for up to 1k.

Well, I final found one and got it in.

I must say...this thing is beastly for a 1:1 helm.

Due to him being so large, it is basically a 2:1 helm.

:O

Movie Sauron was 12 ft tall

Yea, I put it on and the bottom of the helm damn near rest on my shoulders rather than my head.

With it being like 2:1, it is basically twice a badass.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    68 (100%)
    Yea, I remember the box saying "actor size" or similar so these are actually undersized for real 1:1
    WTS/T: P1 1/3 Batman Bust, Ivy PF Plant parts, Hobbit Montage & Eagle Rescue Limited Prints, & Last Jedi Posters. Sale/Trade Links: Statues & Misc 4 Sale

Anyone know whether this box art is legit or not?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567