Unfortunately I can't lower the price, especially with shipping already built into that price. Tell you what, if you want to put $75 down (non-refundable) I will hold her till mid-February until you can come up with the rest of the money. Does that sound okay??
I don't have a problem of holding onto her for you, but if you can give me a target date that you hope to have the money by, that would help greatly. I kinda got screwed over a sale a little while back by someone saying the same thing - but it's not fair to penalize you for someone elses mistake, just keep me updated. Thanks.