Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: Sideshow Logan PF

I hate that the pants are fabric. If they were sculpted I would buy this without question. Now going to wait to see more photos. Just not a fan of mixed media, think it makes the statues look like dolls.

Super Freak

Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjahifi View Post
    I hate that the pants are fabric. If they were sculpted I would buy this without question. Now going to wait to see more photos. Just not a fan of mixed media, think it makes the statues look like dolls.
    I've been steadily moving towards all sculpt statues (besides capes). Only have the Modern Batman Premium Format and Allied Charge on Hydra Cap left.

Tank top and pants are fabric. I too dislike the fabric stuff overall, but the more I look at this, the more I'm starting to like the sculpt, pose, claws....

Super Freak
    Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaPrime33 View Post
    Tank top and pants are fabric. I too dislike the fabric stuff overall, but the more I look at this, the more I'm starting to like the sculpt, pose, claws....
    That's not what Daniel told me on Facebook. He said only the pants are fabric.
    Check out my youtube channel...Secret Sanctuary

Statues and comics for sale...http://www.detective27.com

Quote Originally Posted by MegaPrime33 View Post
    It looks great but another Wolverine? Look I love the character as much as the next, but come on.
    The best not another. This pose and the head, omg. I love what i see and cant wait on the 8th/9th may to see him from every side
    Future wishes: Prime 1 Star Wars license for 1/4 and 1/3 scale, Robocop 1 (Weller) & Judge Dredd (Stallone) 1/2 scale Statues,
    General Grievous & Emperor on throne LSF,

I’ve never minded the look of fabric pants on my statues (as it’s never looked like dolls to me), though there are occasions where I’ve would’ve preferred that they went for sculpted jackets rather than fabric etc. Like on the SS Harley Quinn of theirs, as it never really seems to flow of the statue that well imo.

But at the end of the day I also prefer sculpted as I have a dust issue, and dusting fabrics is a recipe for damaging the fabric over time.

However I’m totally fine with the black leather/pleather capes for Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
    I've been steadily moving towards all sculpt statues (besides capes). Only have the Modern Batman Premium Format and Allied Charge on Hydra Cap left.
    I have that Cap, and I think the pants on that look especially great. Or even the fabric cape on MCU Loki, as I have both behind glass doors.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    42 (100%)
    Love it.. Wont buy it becasue price will be stupid high.

Cool idea but easy pass

Price is going to be a gating factor for me, too. Priced too high and I'm out.

Looks fantastic and if this was $400 I'd buy it. Which means I won't own this lol.