Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Default Re: Iron Studios Captain America 1/4 Legacy Replica - Avengers End Game

Quote Originally Posted by Sassafras View Post
    Yeah, I've been tallying up the damage either for POs or stuff I want. But - figure it's kinda the last 'round for me to spend a lot, except for the occasional classic piece (or what is classic to me, anyway or at least represents). Maybe there'll be some good stuff from the BW movie or TV series; I can see Iron Studios doing an awesome 1/10 Mysterio - but Marvel's upcoming plans for the most part at the moment aren't blowing me away.

Enjoyable maybe - I've got opening night Spidey tickets - but re collectibles think I can relax a bit. Maybe - famous last words.
    That's what you say now until you get your Shang Chi movie version, hot toy, and 1/3 scale!

Quote Originally Posted by hannibal10 View Post
    That's what you say now until you get your Shang Chi movie version, hot toy, and 1/3 scale!
    I completely forgot about that one. I’m of an East Asian background, and that film had completely slipped my mind

Super Freak
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Word is that since Marvel no longer has the rights to Fu Manchu they'll be incorporating the "real" Mandarin into the MCU as Shang Chi's primary foe.
    Last edited by Khev; 05-18-2019 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hannibal10 View Post
    Looking forward to Shang Chi and maybe, maybe even Moon Knight (not that that seems to be on Marvel's schedule). Sebastian Stan sez Falcon/WS series starts filming in October - tho I don't know what licensing situation is re TV shows. But Feige has said there's room for crossovers between the TV series and films (unlike w. Netflix).

There is PLENTY for the wallet to be afraid of. I can already see myself picking up - various scales - Falcon (Cap), Bucky, Black Widow, Mysterio and prob. a Spidey to go with, rumored Yelena Belova (BW movie), Loki, SW, Vision (TV series), Shang Chi + weapon replicas, the probable releases of "classic" versions of Cap, IM, Thor + possible Mandelorian figs and I really need a 1/10 Mera now $$$$$$$$$$...

Super Freak
    Feedback
    42 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khev View Post
    Thanks, looking forward to my first Iron Studios piece. As you know I was on the fence with their Vader and passed because I just wanted more of a museum pose. Then the prices skyrocketed anyway.

I think you might actually own more Cap pieces than me.

I just have the EX SSC TFA PF and then this. Nice bookend pieces for MCU Cap.
    Nope I only own one Cap piece..

I buy and sell until I get the piece I want and fits with my collection.

I did own
    TFA PF - did not like the looking up pose)
    TWS PF - Not enough color in the suit. If I got it repainted I may have been tempted to keep. Its accurate to the movie but I like the Red white and Blues. Head sculpt looked nothing like Evans. But that is fine. I just wanted a Cap.
    Iron Studios CW - Got this because I liked the shield on display and more color.. Crouching pose ended up being its undoing.
    And now the new PF - I really like this one... Weird pose and all. The Colors pop and the sculpt and detail of the suit is fantastic. However I think about selling it and replacing with this new Iron Studios version... BUT the suit on this new one is not very colorful and he is looking up slightly.. Everything else is perfect thought.. IDK.

I also bought the XM Cap, were in the 388 club now!!!

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    I'm really nervous about popcultcha getting the deluxe for us over here. I have a feeling it will just be the standard edition. I hate to think the postage costs ordering deluxe from IS direct.....

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mo View Post
    I'm really nervous about popcultcha getting the deluxe for us over here. I have a feeling it will just be the standard edition. I hate to think the postage costs ordering deluxe from IS direct.....
    There’s only been one piece Popcultcha has never got before and that was the 1/4 Darth Vader piece.

They have received every single MCU piece. Even more than Sideshow themselves, as they (Ikon Collectables etc) had a distribution deal even before Sideshow did.

Freakin' Out
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    So, I think my MK3 Ironman works fine with 'comic' versions of other statues:

(Quick horrible Photoshop)

Does this Cap work w them??

IMO, the difference being the 'Chris Evans' factor, vs there's no HS with IM.
    http://pic100.picturetrail.com/VOL755/2599102/24675731/413615089.jpg
    Click >> Video or Build Thread

Freakin' Out
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Lol, never mind. I just won the Xtreme Collectibles giveaway of the SS Cap.
    http://pic100.picturetrail.com/VOL755/2599102/24675731/413615089.jpg
    Click >> Video or Build Thread