Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Default Re: Thor Breaker of Brimstone Premium Format Figure

Quote Originally Posted by Armymedic1980 View Post
    I am very happy with the 1/5 avengers assemble Thor, so I don't need this 1.
    I really did like that one as well but I'm more into 1/4 scene and want to try and keep some consistency in scale, outside of the Maquettes I get.

Quote Originally Posted by Armymedic1980 View Post
    I am very happy with the 1/5 avengers assemble Thor, so I don't need this 1.
    Oh im happy witg it as well.i also dont neeed this one. But damn its that good lol. My excuse is the AA line is as a team. This new thor is a standalone hehe

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Gonna be way over priced.

Man, I hope SSC is reading not only the praises ...but the comments in the Extremis Iron Man thread as well. If they set too high of a price ...then we won't be buying.

Itís definitely nice but.....eh. I have the Modern PF and donít feel compelled to make a switch.

It looks fantastic. Never thought I would consider a Thor statue, but this can convince me (price willing...)

Quote Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
    Man, I hope SSC is reading not only the praises ...but the comments in the Extremis Iron Man thread as well. If they set too high of a price ...then we won't be buying.
    But enough people will be buying. I started collecting when a new PF was $300-400. The edition sizes and prices have only gotten higher. People will buy them no matter what, unless they're made of PVC. They charged the ridiculous price of $1,200 for Thanos. The EX sold out in minutes. The remaining 3,500 sold out within the year. Sideshow doesn't care what we think about their prices lol. They're still the cheapest option out there for the majority of collectors.

Quote Originally Posted by hannibal10 View Post
    But enough people will be buying. I started collecting when a new PF was $300-400. The edition sizes and prices have only gotten higher. People will buy them no matter what, unless they're made of PVC. They charged the ridiculous price of $1,200 for Thanos. The EX sold out in minutes. The remaining 3,500 sold out within the year. Sideshow doesn't care what we think about their prices lol. They're still the cheapest option out there for the majority of collectors.
    You are damn right lol. Selling out a 1200 statue in 3 minutes opened a world of possibilities.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

That's pretty boss even without his classic togs; cool pose, boss sculpt. Would have looked even better with his round discs running down his torso.

Yeah, honestly even with the fabric cape, I’m in. Well done SS.