Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 7 of 60 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
    buying way too many HT.
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Default Re: MONACO diorama w/ electric WHIPLASH WHIPS! official thread. get on the LIST.

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    No doubt. Especially this Monaco dio.
    Can't wait to see the back-drop with the audience and various car parts scattered on the base.
    Yeah thanks. Should have an update on that soon. Waiting on the giant 1/6 race car to arrive!

I've got lots of pm's from people saying they defiantly want it. But again I need a deposit to afford to begin work on your base so don't forget to do that so I can get rolling on yours. Just wanted to make sure people knew that so they weren't left behind if the list fills up. Thanks everyone I'm glad the response is so positive.
    If this continues to be a success...
    I have plans for a terminator 2 base, tron light cycle base, more predator bases, more iron man 2 bases an something for all our dark
    knight figures.

AGENT OF CHAOS
    Feedback
    45 (100%)
    Fighting my temptation to put a deposit on this item is a true test of my will power!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    64 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BISHART View Post
    I have plans for a terminator 2 base,
    *rubs hands together*

I'm hoping to go for your Predators base after I examine the credit card situation once the most recent wave of purchases appear on the statement.
    Sig by EndoSickness

buying way too many HT.
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by a-dev View Post
    *rubs hands together*

I'm hoping to go for your Predators base after I examine the credit card situation once the most recent wave of purchases appear on the statement.
    Sounds good! Glad to hear it. I'll fill you in on my terminator diorama soon as well. And getting to work on the predators totem!

Agent Orange
    Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Follow greygoose on Flickr Visit greygoose's Youtube Channel
    Sounds good! Glad to hear it. I'll fill you in on my terminator diorama soon as well. And getting to work on the predators totem!
    So the totems confirmed

buying way too many HT.
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by greygoose View Post
    So the totems confirmed
    Somewhat! I'll keep you posted. It would suck if ht never made the classic pred though. Would anyone still want this thing?

Agent Orange
    Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Follow greygoose on Flickr Visit greygoose's Youtube Channel
    Somewhat! I'll keep you posted. It would suck if ht never made the classic pred though. Would anyone still want this thing?
    > > > > > > > > > >
    http://sideshowcollectors.com/forums...12#post3349212

Penguins/Moose = Awesome!
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    A question that should be asked (and may have already), and be made for all to read vs. in a private setting, how good are you at meeting your goal of the finished product for the client? I only ask because a few customizers here have burned a few of us Freaks in the past. I think it's only fair I ask this question. Do you have anything to back yourself up in this regard. Not trying to be rude, but covering everyone's bases. Also, I am interested as a potential client.

buying way too many HT.
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli26 View Post
    A question that should be asked (and may have already), and be made for all to read vs. in a private setting, how good are you at meeting your goal of the finished product for the client? I only ask because a few customizers here have burned a few of us Freaks in the past. I think it's only fair I ask this question. Do you have anything to back yourself up in this regard. Not trying to be rude, but covering everyone's bases. Also, I am interested as a potential client.
    of course its fair to ask... ive done lots of customs. my icon is the liono i made, made 6 of these guys for people on facebook. also made the king webstor motuc figure, 2 of those, 3 blackstars, 3 cheetaras, 1 panthro, the matty collector figure, made someone here on the board a custom iron patriot 1/6 scale with base.
    here are some photos of stuff ive done, sold and done again and again for people. mostly people on facebook, or ebay, but if you need refrences i could pull them together.

also am a professional working comic book artist, so know about finishing things. finished a 300 page graphic novel, NATHAN THE CAVEMAN www.bishart.net/nate and sold over 400 or so copies of that, self published, and sent out myself.
    done several books since, working on several now, including one with marvel/dc writer JIM KRUEGER ( justice, earth x, avengers invaders.)

so i definatly can be trusted, and wouldnt risk my reputation, or toy trading and selling stature. haha plus if for some reason, like i fell deathly ill and couldnt get these dioramas done, everyone who sent a deposit would obv. get their money back.

here are some links to a few reviews of my work.

CUSTOM RELATED:
    http://www.figures.com/forums/news/1...undercats.html

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=68&itemid=16018

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=195743

COMIC RELATED:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI0DGAPYNg4

http://splashpage.mtv.com/2009/10/14...by-ben-bishop/

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/jim-...in-101006.html

the first printing.

AGENT OF CHAOS
    Feedback
    45 (100%)

You're going to throw in an autographed copy of your graphic novel for customers right?

Page 7 of 60 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast