Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 175 123451151101 ... LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Default All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

There is no thread about Marvel Legends so I wanted to start one. Not sure if there is love for them here on the boards but I love them especially the toybiz days. I would say I own 99.8 of the toybiz line minus a few variants. I also have the hasbro ML but not all the target and walmart exclusives, that's what I really hate about collecting ML. But I'm really excited about the new release of the TRU 2 pack exclusive mainly of Deadpool and Winter Soldier. They were at my local TRU but sold out quick but the worker could not find it on the floors but it states in their computer that they had 10+ on hand when I called this Wednesday. How I know, because I went to TRU and a customer overheard me asking a worker if they had the new 2 packs and he told me it was in Wednesday and he saw them but people was grabbing them.

Anyways, I know I'll eventually find them but didn't want to take the chance and just purchased the Deadpool/Warpath and Deadpool/Warpath variant from ebay for $80 shipped, not bad because my local TRU sells them for $35 and toysrus.com has them for $30 but it's sold out. But I was able to order the Winter Soldier and Hulk 2 packs. I try to stay away from smaller figures but can't stay away from the Marvel Legends.

Sorry for blabbing on, but any love out there for ML
    Last edited by darkknight; 01-10-2014 at 09:16 PM.

"I know what freedom is. I know what it feels like to fight for it, and I know what it cost to have it." ~ Captain America

Super Freak
    Feedback
    8 (100%)
    i've got a bunch of them. I stopped when Hot toys started doing Marvel movie figures though.
    Trying Hard to get away from anything that's not 1/6th.
    It's About a Bunch a Brightly colored superhero military guys, teaming up with ninjas, A Real life Pro Wrestler, and a Real Life football player. They Fight a supervillian terrorist organizeation which is lead alternatively by a genetic compiste of earth's greatest historical figures in a hilarious snake-man costume, and a used-car salesman
    http://www.polished-turd.com

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)

"I know what freedom is. I know what it feels like to fight for it, and I know what it cost to have it." ~ Captain America

Super Freak
    Feedback
    8 (100%)
    probably going to give them to my kids when i have them. much like my joes.
    It's About a Bunch a Brightly colored superhero military guys, teaming up with ninjas, A Real life Pro Wrestler, and a Real Life football player. They Fight a supervillian terrorist organizeation which is lead alternatively by a genetic compiste of earth's greatest historical figures in a hilarious snake-man costume, and a used-car salesman
    http://www.polished-turd.com

Super Freak

Feedback
    I have a few Marvel Legends. Used to pride myself on them, tried to get them all - then I bought Hot Toys Wolverine and decided not to waste any more cash on ML's.

I'm ok with the ones I have, most of the main characters so I'm not fussed. I'd say i've got around 50-60 so not that many. Over here in the UK they never really sold them in places.

Had a complete marvel legends collection back then. Then I started collecting 1/6 HT that led me to decide to sell some ML figures that I can do away. Have to cut and make budget for HT figures.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    I tried to get away from ML after I discovered HT but I keep coming back to them.

Yeah, me too. I just bought all the recent 2 packs minus the variants.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    How much did you get them for? Which ones are the short packed? I remember when the Captain America Face-Off 2 pack came out, people thought the short packed was the unmasked one, but in the end the masked one was the more rare one.

Around $41 each.

Wanna share some creative photos I've done with my ML's. There are more but I'm not sure if I want to post them here or not.

Last edited by toyrewind; 11-20-2010 at 06:54 PM.