Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 110 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111 LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1103
    Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Default Re: All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Quote Originally Posted by jye4ever View Post
    Resistance is futile..... is what I tell me wife lol.

BBTS sent me a new one, fingers crossed on my end for both of us.

I told them I was willing to keep the sloppy one just throw me a small % credit on my next order because lets face it there's always a next order lol.

But they said their policy is to replace which i'm also fine with.

I wish you luck but this Destroyer seems to have had a very sloppy run.
    Mine was ok. Very minor paint smudge (looks almost like a finger) on his left chest just where shoulder plate touches, but can't see it unless I shine light directly on it. And his left foot isn't quite flat when standing. I know it swivels, but its super tight and don't want to force it and have it break. Sword was a little wavy but was able to straighten it out after putting it in hot water for a few seconds. I also got mine from BBTS. I was gonna contact them also but figured it wasn't worth it as I and didn't want to get a replacement that was even worse off than the one I have..

Quote Originally Posted by jye4ever View Post
    Resistance is futile..... is what I tell me wife lol.

BBTS sent me a new one, fingers crossed on my end for both of us.

I told them I was willing to keep the sloppy one just throw me a small % credit on my next order because lets face it there's always a next order lol.

But they said their policy is to replace which i'm also fine with.

I wish you luck but this Destroyer seems to have had a very sloppy run.
    Thanks brother! Hopefully your replacement is a good one too!

Nice to hear on yours loki2371, I could live with a little smudge if it's not too noticable

Super Freak
    Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Yeah when it comes to action figures below $25 I can live with minor slop, rubs and smudges.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    38 (100%)
    Add The Skull on Facebook Follow The Skull on Flickr Visit The Skull's Youtube Channel
    Up coming wave is marvel Knights

Would cool if the BAF was kingpin
    Leader of the Underground

Super Freak
    Feedback
    darthkostis my *****, ****ing finally, if only it was Mr Knight, but it's a start.

Quote Originally Posted by GasparZizou View Post
    darthkostis my *****, ****ing finally, if only it was Mr Knight, but it's a start.

I don't collect Marvel Legends so I ain't that excited but... yeah, finally a proper Moon Knight fig. Now if only we could get a One:12 one. Or a 1/6th one from Sideshow. It's just a shame that all of my faves barely get any collectibles anymore. But this is a very welcome reveal. DST showed some DC Vinimates and everyone was like "oh ****, DC Minimates are coming back", but they confirmed it was just Vinis, so it kinda bummed me out. This made my day though. Still waiting for that Sideshow 1/6th Doom figure...

PS: You see that Square Magneto & Strange? They've overpriced as ****, and kinda ugly, but that Swagneto looks neato.

im in for those marvel knights! and that moon knight, and most of the others so far. cant wait to see pics of the thor wave and gotg 2nd wave!

just for the heck of it, some classic goodness. Wish we had a proper classic Thor to put in there, maybe someday!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    20 (100%)

Here are the 12" Hulk/Thor. Translucent hammer?!

thanks for the link man! Im still not sure on the 12" stuff, tbough they look pretty nice.

But really awesome to see the gotg wave 2, all will be mine!

Page 110 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111 LastLast