Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 801 FirstFirst 12345671353103503 ... LastLast

Default Re: Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    As soon as I saw the notice on facebook, I thought: "There's some nerd right now loading the pictures on his photobucket with an adrenaline rush to be the first one to open a Mark VI thread".

k/d, devil!

Nah.. I don't get a rush from starting threads. Just trying to help out inbetween making people angry.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    71 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil_666 View Post

Nah.. I don't get a rush from starting threads. Just trying to help out inbetween making people angry.
    Poor wookster.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil_666 View Post

By people you mean Predators fans, currently.

You guys are both correct.

looks great, I am trying real hard to resist this. I am happy with my BD Mark 3, but I like the proportion of this suit a little better.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    As soon as I saw the notice on facebook, I thought: "There's some nerd right now loading the pictures on his photobucket with an adrenaline rush to be the first one to open a Mark VI thread".

k/d, devil!

Neither Enemy Nor Friend
    Feedback
    When I saw this in Eddie Wong's pics, it looked like the neck was shorter and the chest was beefier and over all better proportioned in comparrison to the mk IV.

But looking at the official specs, it seems like it will have just been the pose in Eddie's pics because the neck length and body proportions look the same as the mk IV. And why wouldn't it since it is essentially the same suit with diff paint and chest piece.

Any way, it looks great, but I shall be sticking with my mk IV order! Only need one Iron Man on display to represent the character/film/franchise. If it had been better proportioned then it would have probably swayed me to try and change my order.

Can't wait for mk IV and War Machine to be released!!!

And where the ____ is Stark's head sculpt, both for the mk IV and this! For ____s sake I wish they would pull their fingers out (whoever it may be) and get it bloody sorted already. Won't be posing it with the head sculpt or anything. Just want to see the damn thing!

Any way to repeat myself... this looks great! I'm glad I'm not a completist though

The extra right arm is a HT VIP's gift/SS ex, that sucks

wookster~hope you will post the hi-res clean pics soon

Super Freak

Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayWolf87 View Post
    When I saw this in Eddie Wong's pics, it looked like the neck was shorter and the chest was beefier and over all better proportioned in comparrison to the mk IV.

But looking at the official specs, it seems like it will have just been the pose in Eddie's pics because the neck length and body proportions look the same as the mk IV. And why wouldn't it since it is essentially the same suit with diff paint and chest piece.

Any way, it looks great, but I shall be sticking with my mk IV order! Only need one Iron Man on display to represent the character/film/franchise. If it had been better proportioned then it would have probably swayed me to try and change my order.

Can't wait for mk IV and War Machine to be released!!!

And where the ____ is Stark's head sculpt, both for the mk IV and this! For ____s sake I wish they would pull their fingers out (whoever it may be) and get it bloody sorted already. Won't be posing it with the head sculpt or anything. Just want to see the damn thing!

Any way to repeat myself... this looks great! I'm glad I'm not a completist though
    They have a Kojun head (Mech Test to fall back on) worst case... they just need to change the hair...

Power is life
    The optimal altitude for missile deployment
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by OMG View Post
    The extra right arm is a HT VIP's gift/SS ex, that sucks
    seriously? how strange.

Page 3 of 801 FirstFirst 12345671353103503 ... LastLast