Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Results 91 to 100 of 100
  1. #91
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    1,355
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation

    Default Re: Hot Toys - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Mysterio

    Quote Originally Posted by gmoney5000 View Post
    So if one was going to be released first, which would you guys prefer...Vulture or Mysterio?
    Both are awesome. I'll go with Mysterio with LED lights, cape and fishbowl ftw. But Vulture is certainly impressive with that wingspan. I'm starting to doubt we will get neither though.

  2. #92
    It's funny I saw all this renewed interest in Vulture. Then went to see the latest Spiderman film and....

    well those of you have seen the film will know.

    So why the interest ? Renewed hope or what ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #93
    Freakazoid
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    408
    Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoody999 View Post
    It's funny I saw all this renewed interest in Vulture. Then went to see the latest Spiderman film and....

    well those of you have seen the film will know.

    So why the interest ? Renewed hope or what ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hot toys posted a shot of Vulture’s wing so I think the initial thought was the figure is being made. But the tags on Facebook mentioned quarter scale so the general thought now is there’s a quarter scale Spidey in the way at SDCC.
    Pre-ordered: Hot Toys Mk VII Iron Man, Endgame Captain America, Advanced Suit Spider-Man, Arkham Deathstroke

    Waiting for: Arkham Knight Batgirl

  4. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by gmoney5000 View Post
    So if one was going to be released first, which would you guys prefer...Vulture or Mysterio?
    Hopefully we get both, but if I had to pick one I’d go with Vulture for the wow factor. Regardless of the size or setup of one’s collection, there’s simply no way he wouldn’t stand out. As nice as Mysterio looks I can’t say the same for him.

  5. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoody999 View Post
    Tooling for Mysterio fish bowl done.


    In my opinion as a Kitbasher, I think you will find the bowl for that Stan Lee is too big for Mysterio. Look at it, it's at least twice the size of that head sculpt!

  6. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by KitbashOfficer View Post
    In my opinion as a Kitbasher, I think you will find the bowl for that Stan Lee is too big for Mysterio. Look at it, it's at least twice the size of that head sculpt!
    But that means it'll be perfect for the Mysterio that's integrated into the base for the second 1/4 Spidey that's released.

  7. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by i3link786 View Post
    Hot toys posted a shot of Vulture’s wing so I think the initial thought was the figure is being made. But the tags on Facebook mentioned quarter scale so the general thought now is there’s a quarter scale Spidey in the way at SDCC.
    Yep know all about that. However it seemed to start as soon as the movie was released ?? Must have just been people with renewed interest of all things Spiderman.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #98
    Saw to movie last night. If hot toys did it right, it could be a very great looking figure.

  9. #99
    DUBNATION
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Inside Gigi Hadid
    Posts
    31,960
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Reputation
    Blog Entries
    52
    Follow The Mike On Twitter Follow The Mike on Tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by Star-Crunch View Post
    I’ll honestly be surprised if this isn’t at least at SDCC.
    I have a feeling he'll be there but that doesn't mean anything. Howard likes to his people make toys even if they're only for his shelves.

  10. #100
    It’s more of a question of the Jake sculpt

Similar Threads

  1. Spider-Man Far From Home (2019)
    By meanstreak in forum Movies & TV Show discussion
    Replies: 777
    Last Post: Today, 12:23 PM
  2. Replies: 307
    Last Post: Today, 02:38 AM
  3. 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS541 - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Stealth Suit)
    By Spangles in forum Marvel Action Figures
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 07-09-2019, 08:41 AM
  4. 1/6: SPECULATION: Spider-Man: Far From Home MMS Figures - SPOILERS
    By The Mike in forum Marvel Action Figures
    Replies: 213
    Last Post: 06-13-2019, 04:17 PM
  5. STATUE: Iron Studios Spider-Man Far From Home licesne
    By darthblitzwing in forum Marvel Statues, props, etc.
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-16-2018, 04:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •