Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Default Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Black and red suit)

I suppose it might have been nice to have more variety, but I think I'll be content with just the HC and Upgrade suits since they're the best looking figures to me.

I'll have to see if the Stealth suit makes a bigger impression on me when I see the movie again Friday, but right now it just doesn't wow me nearly enough to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by jmann View Post
    Lol he wears the red and black suit nearly as long as the stealth suit

In fact he doesnt do nearly as much in the stealth suit either in comparison
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Mike86 View Post
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

So yea just not getting you here lol
    But its ok to like what you like

Quote Originally Posted by jmann View Post
    Spoiler Spoiler:

So yea just not getting you here lol
    But its ok to like what you like
    Itís not that I didnít like this suit. It just didnít see as much action as I expected it to. Yeah itís got the one big sequence but thatís really it. I thought it would be more of his primary look when really itís one of many he has. Thereís a lot of the film when heís just Peter really.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Futurion View Post
    I don't get the "umm i don't know, he didn't wear it that much or he does but he has holes in it". Like it matters omg. You like the suit or you don't.
    Yeah that matters. That's great if you just pick up whatever looks nice, but I actually care about these things from the movies and scenes they're in.

I like the PS4 Spider-Man suit but haven't played the game one second so I'm not gonna blow $250 on it.

Quick question (maybe already answered), Iíve pre ordered this from Sideshow with no NRD. Has anyone else had this?

Iíve never out of all my Hot Toys from Sideshow, had a pre order where Iíve never had to pay NRD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by che5ter666 View Post
    Quick question (maybe already answered), I’ve pre ordered this from Sideshow with no NRD. Has anyone else had this?

I’ve never out of all my Hot Toys from Sideshow, had a pre order where I’ve never had to pay NRD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep, this and the Stealth Suit had no NRD. Maybe they are trying to capture more potential sales.

I think the hidden item is drone. Can someone make the mjolnir shield thing if ever it is not made as addtl accesories