Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18586465666768

Default Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

I also concerned the pod mode gimmick will affect the proportion of the figure. Based on the official photos, the legs look too short and thin compare to the bulky upper body. I hope the final product will be better.

^ Another reason the pod gimmick should not have been incorporated into the figure. It can't be done without compromising the figure as well. This is something that should be done on a action figure, not a $400+ collectible.

Iím not to concerned with the mechanics or durability of the pod gimmick but Iím. Hoping it doesnít force hot toys to use less diecast material but maybe forces them to use more for stability...I still think this be a fun and unique figure to own.. but thatís just my opinion really loved this suit out of all the MCU suits

Tbh i really wish it wasn't diecast at all. As much as i like my diecast IM's, this is one i really want to pose in the air. It was flying most of the film and all it's cool moments were aerial combat poses. These diecast are too heavy for that though. And before anyone says to get the old one on evilbay: For one the price would be ridiculous and second the newer IM's have superior articulation by design.

Quote Originally Posted by CollectorGuy View Post
    Tbh i really wish it wasn't diecast at all. As much as i like my diecast IM's, this is one i really want to pose in the air. It was flying most of the film and all it's cool moments were aerial combat poses. These diecast are too heavy for that though. And before anyone says to get the old one on evilbay: For one the price would be ridiculous and second the newer IM's have superior articulation by design.
    Hot Toys should just design a heavier duty stand to achieve this. I agree with you on posing In the air I want to have him up over the rest of the avengers

I Always thought my life was a tragedy, now I see itís a Comedy.