Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Default Re: SDCC speculation and (eventually) photo catch all

Quote Originally Posted by franpincho View Post
    Damn, that's sad.

I hope life gets better for you.

Also,

It'd be nice if you credit people's photos for a change Motux. It's just the right thing to do. We wouldn't want another fiasco and have you disappear for a year again.

Thanks.
    I usually donít react to keyboard warriors, but in this personís case thatís definitely somebody I would love to meet in person and punch squarely in the jaw. Always such a douche.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DasMuse View Post
    Exactly... I stopped celebrating holidays over a decade ago and couldn't be happier. I'm not a religious person in any sense so there's no point for me to bother with most of them... They're good for a paid day off, that's about it... I Guess that's not acceptable to the resident troll.
    It’s not something I much care about either. If I want something I just buy it. So shopping for me, I’ve been told, is a nightmare. So I tell everyone no gifts. I do the same for my close friends and family, in that, if they mention they want something I just buy and give it to them. No need to wait for some arbitrary day. My daughter is still youngish so she gets gifts but that’s about it.

I don’t see it as a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by franpincho View Post
    Damn, that's sad.

I hope life gets better for you.

Also,

It'd be nice if you credit people's photos for a change Motux. It's just the right thing to do. We wouldn't want another fiasco and have you disappear for a year again.

Thanks.
    I choked reading this post.

"Eat This!"
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Motuxmen View Post
    It’s not something I much care about either. If I want something I just buy it. So shopping for me, I’ve been told, is a nightmare. So I tell everyone no gifts. I do the same for my close friends and family, in that, if they mention they want something I just buy and give it to them. No need to wait for some arbitrary day. My daughter is still youngish so she gets gifts but that’s about it.

I don’t see it as a bad thing.
    A lot of people people see it as a bad thing and give me crap about it when it comes up... It never bothered me, and I just tell them to get over it. I've never implied to anyone that they should follow my lead and I don't want or expect anyone to. I just did it to make my life simpler because my extended family is the worst with holidays.
    As soon as I realized X-mas to them was a competition to one-up everyone else, I bailed and never looked back. If you've ever had someone who claims to be family treat you like they did you a favor and you owe them because they got you something you never asked for or expected, then you'd see why I bailed.
    Even if I wanted kids, I would still never celebrate any religious holiday, including x-mas and easter.
    Owned/(Pre)Ordered/Want List
    *Updated July 9th 2018*

You don't need to justify it.
    Franpincho was a bit harsh.

You do you.

"Eat This!"
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by bebe13junior View Post
    You don't need to justify it.
    Franpincho was a bit harsh.

You do you.

Haha, just making conversation at this point... I'm hardly concerned with the toxic opinions of someone who only spends time on here to antagonize. I would imagine anyone who bothers to waste time on pointless negativity like that must live a miserable and boring life.

I'm used to people with the "You do things differently than me, so i'm better than you" attitude, because I work with a lot of them... It used to bother me but after 15 years I just laugh at them because they are just miserable petty losers who hate their lives and want people to be as miserable as them.

I'm still wondering how someone like that could manage to get such high rep. That kinda kills the integrity of the whole rep system for me
    Last edited by DasMuse; Yesterday at 01:17 PM.
    Owned/(Pre)Ordered/Want List
    *Updated July 9th 2018*

I'm personally hoping for an armored Thanos with infinity gauntlet. If they don't plan on doing it, I'll gladly dump my rewards points into tank top Thanos and be just as satisfied.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by DasMuse View Post
    Haha, just making conversation at this point... I'm hardly concerned with the toxic opinions of someone who only spends time on here to antagonize. I would imagine anyone who bothers to waste time on pointless negativity like that must live a miserable and boring life.

I'm used to people with the "You do things differently than me, so i'm better than you" attitude, because I work with a lot of them... It used to bother me but after 15 years I just laugh at them because they are just miserable petty losers who hate their lives and want people to be as miserable as them.

I'm still wondering how someone like that could manage to get such high rep. That kinda kills the integrity of the whole rep system for me
    Law of attraction
    "There was an idea..."

The joy of working in a 7 day a week industry on a salary.. Life doesn't stop for Public Holidays...
    Pre Orders: MMS470 Black Panther, MMS472 Thor Ragnarok Loki, MMS474 Thor Infinity War, MMS473D23 Iron Man Infinity War.