Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 72 of 74 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374 LastLast

Default Re: Hot Toys Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years-1/6 scale Captain America (Concept A

This one still seems to have the best proportion, even surpass the endgame Cap...

I friggin' dig this Cap, it's the only HT Cap I have, but after EG I'm tempted to bit on that one.

Yes, for anyone on the fence, this is a great Cap. One of my favorites.

Got the full breakdown article and gallery up for the Hot Toys Captain America Concept Art Ver. posted to Kuma Style. http://kumastyledesigns.com/hot-toys...oncept-review/

Article breaks it down by category but overall this is a 7/1o for me. It's darned good but feels like an incomplete package not coming with an unmasked head or shield holster clip for the back (I actually used a paperclip for photos.) With those things and maybe some more room for articulation range in the pants this would have definitely been a 9 at least.

Here are some picture from the gallery portion:

Torturer of OCD
    Feedback
    5 (100%)

Freaks Dilemma: desperate need for completion vs. desire for perfection

I'm on the fence. I'm only getting one Cap for my collection, and I am conflicted between getting this or pre-ordering Endgame Cap. I really like the style of this all-black Cap, I can get it now, and it would pair well with my Mark 46 Concept Iron Man. On the other hand, Endgame Cap has more accessories, in his classic colors, and would go great with the Mark 85 I'm getting (I'm not getting Rescue. Just not my style).

Super Freak
    Feedback
    20 (100%)
    You would be crazy for choosing this concept Cap over EG!

It’s not about Mark 46 concept or even shoulder traps proportions it’s about displaying a historic flawless cinematic Cap in his final MCU appearance!

The guy stood up alone and faced Thanos and his armada in the face!

That’s the Cap you need.
    Last edited by jye4ever; 05-25-2019 at 06:02 PM.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Avery19 View Post
    I'm on the fence. I'm only getting one Cap for my collection, and I am conflicted between getting this or pre-ordering Endgame Cap. I really like the style of this all-black Cap, I can get it now, and it would pair well with my Mark 46 Concept Iron Man. On the other hand, Endgame Cap has more accessories, in his classic colors, and would go great with the Mark 85 I'm getting (I'm not getting Rescue. Just not my style).
    Although I think concept cap has the best proportion and probably the coolest looking, if you're only gonna have one, go with endgame.
    It's the best costume on screen.

I would recommend Concept cap as a secondary cap figure.
    I have multiple cap figures so, it's like an alternate costume.

But if it's only one or the other, get endgame.