Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 133 123451151101 ... LastLast

Default 【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

“I went forward in time... to view alternate futures. To see all the possible outcomes of the coming conflict.”

The arrival of Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War has crushed the worldwide box office record, edging out all the international title holders in the cinema history. As one of the popular leading roles in this massive production of Marvel Cinematic Universe, Doctor Stephen Strange, the Master of the Mystic Arts who is a sworn guardian of Time Stone has to protect this crucial piece of the universe while teaming up with the Earth’s mightiest super heroes and battle against the cunning warlord to save the world from the most dangerous threat ever.

Returned with tremendously strong mystic powers in Avengers: Infinity War, Hot Toys is extremely excited to present to you today the fan-favorite charismatic super hero Doctor strange in his very distinctive costume in 1/6th scale collectible figure with a number of symbolic accessories to recreate the remarkable scenes!

The movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Benedict Cumberbatch as Doctor Strange in the movie, featuring a newly developed head sculpt, sophisticatedly tailored and highly detailed outfit, two styles of costume display options with a magnetically attachable asymmetrical high-collared Cloak of Levitation with intricate embroidery, a variety of mystical artifacts including the Eye of Agamotto, a pair of sling rings, an array of accessories including variety of interchangeable hands and numerous mystic art effect as well as mandalas of lights allowing combinations for different mystic gestures and a movie themed dynamic figure stand with character backdrop.

Add the incredibly powerful Doctor Strange to your Avengers: Infinity War all-star line-up now!

#HotToys #Collectibles #SixScale #Marvel #Avengers #InfinityWar #DoctorStrange #BenedictCumberbatch

Last edited by MedievaL; 05-18-2018 at 01:40 AM.

BOOM!!

Freaked Out!

Feedback
    Oh man I dig this headsculpt, prefer this hairstyle more!

Amazing for those that missed the first one, **** the scalpers

Looks like they didn’t change the foot articulation

Well colour me surprised. I really didn't think a figure was warranted or likely. Great for those who regret passing on the first though..
    Pre Orders: MMS470 Black Panther, MMS473D23 Iron Man Mark L Infinity War, MMS498 The Wasp, MMS521 Captain Marvel, QS13 ROTJ Darth Vader, MMS528D30 Iron Man Mark LXXXV Endgame, MMS529 Thanos Endgame

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Gonna get this even tho I own the first version

"I know what freedom is. I know what it feels like to fight for it, and I know what it cost to have it." ~ Captain America

Super Freak
    Feedback
    7 (100%)

New

Old

Freaked Out!
    Feedback

Yep I'm totally digging the newer hairstyle. Looks like a great figure.

I consider this the fighting version ! You even get a cool mystic sword !!!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    I think the first one looks more like Cumberbatch, I don't know but something looks off for IW version. But why do they like to sculpt slightly opened mouths!?

"I love that scruffy dog, he's so cute I'm gonna die!"

When I first saw this picture on FB I thought Holy crap they're going to give us 16 arms instead of hands !! IW ironspider eat your heart out !!