Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 97 of 103 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101 ... LastLast

Default Re: Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Figure

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
    Bit of a **** move from HT if they are teasing Vulture and it ends up being no more than a base for a 1/4 Spidey fig.
    Completely agree. I think now it is a 1/4 spidey with a vulture wing base. If I'm right then booooo.

Quote Originally Posted by link2195 View Post
    Sorry if i missed it but does it say it is going to be a 1/4th figure, or posted elsewhere that it was?
    Some think we will get a 1/4 scale Vulture based on the post below showing Vulture's wing (quarter scale is hash-tagged in the post by Hot Toys). Meanwhile Chinese sources say it will be a 1/4 Spider Man. We will find out for sure soon enough.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vulture 1.jpg 
Views:	263 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	460639

Quote Originally Posted by becausebatman View Post
    Some think we will get a 1/4 scale Vulture based on the post below showing Vulture's wing (quarter scale is hash-tagged in the post by Hot Toys). Meanwhile Chinese sources say it will be a 1/4 Spider Man. We will find out for sure soon enough.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vulture 1.jpg 
Views:	263 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	460639
    Oh ok I see, thank you.

Was briefly very exited for everyone who wanted that Vulture, shameless tease. Although I am intrigued about what a QS Spidey would look like, my big issue with the HC/FFH figures is the awkward body proportions and joints. A well engineered QS figure could be a big step up. And expanding the Marvel QS line into non Iron figures is a good sign, bring on Thor and Cap

Quote Originally Posted by rocbolt View Post
    Was briefly very exited for everyone who wanted that Vulture, shameless tease. Although I am intrigued about what a QS Spidey would look like, my big issue with the HC/FFH figures is the awkward body proportions and joints. A well engineered QS figure could be a big step up. And expanding the Marvel QS line into non Iron figures is a good sign, bring on Thor and Cap
    Competition is good. Iron studios is getting a lot of attention with their 1/4 figs. I'm not surprised HT would consider revisiting theirs as a result.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Yeah I suppose if they could improve the body as much as they did with the Mark 42 and 43, it might be worthwhile, but not sure how likely that is. And I imagine there would still be the same posing issues, with any folds and wrinkles being even MORE obvious and glaring at the larger scale.

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    Add Kaldas on Facebook Visit Kaldas's Instagram Channel
    We have to remeber two things:
    - Iron Man mark 3 in 1/4 came with iron mongers arm for an additional accessory
    - Studio HIVE almost confirmed it’s just the vulture base because they previously worked with hottoys for the molten man night monkey base

For Sale: SoldierStory SS076A US Army Special Forces (China Hobby Exposition)

Quote Originally Posted by davejames View Post
    Yeah I suppose if they could improve the body as much as they did with the Mark 42 and 43, it might be worthwhile, but not sure how likely that is. And I imagine there would still be the same posing issues, with any folds and wrinkles being even MORE obvious and glaring at the larger scale.
    The body could use a lot of improvement -- just compare the VGM31 to the MCU Spidey. Not sure about the suit. They could use different materials, or it may fold better at a larger scale given the surface area. Unsure about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke_911 View Post
    In Chinese, the meaning is clear as day. There will be a QS Spider-Man... As much as I hope for a Vulture I guess I won't be seeing him in one-sixth form sadly.
    I will take your word on that, but their twitter post in English is also as clear as day. As a global company it's rather evident that HT needs to get their act together when it come to marketing. They're trying to stoke excitement & their customers can't discern WTF they're talking about.

Well, just got caught up on all these posts and it seems pretty clear that the most logical case is that it's a 1/4 Spidey with the Vulture base...sort of a poor way to tease the 1/4 scale Spidey line using Vulture imagery/quotation...but it just makes the most sense that it's gonna be Spidey and not Vulture.

This reminds me of the debates/back and forth when HT teased VG Punisher WM...and half of the people thought it was Punisher Season 2 tease and the other half thought it was the WM armor...in the end, the most logical explanation prevailed and the rest is history.

RIP Vulture hopes and dreams!