Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2424849505152535455 LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Default Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Ant Man Collectible Figure

Anyone else not get enough batteries to make his helmet lights work? Instructions say put three in the compartment, but he only came with two. And the plastic battery holder was only molded for two.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    My local CBS had one of these out on display, so I was finally able to see it in person. To be candid it looked better in pictures to me than what it actually does in person. Don't get me wrong, it's a really cool figure, but it just didn't have the same "wow" factor to me as say the first Ant-Man figure. Perhaps because the suit itself wasn't as intricate as the first suit (which of course is no fault of the figure), but it just looked better to me in the images I've seen on here.

Look who crawled in unexpectedly today! I never intended to get him, and thought if I get him off the waitlist, which not? Surprisingly, it converted on Valentine's Day. Having him in hand though, it's just awesome. The overall feel and look makes it feel home with the rest of my Marvel collection.

Now if only Black Panther converts!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got him today. Love it.

Two things...
    1. I don't know how or why... but in person the headsculpt is nothing but Rudd.I don't get any Affleck or Adkins.
    2. Is anyone having trouble with the light up eyes? Apparently they aren't very bright.
    http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic7799_10.gif

Anyone willing to sell the minifigure? I have no desire for the big version

Quote Originally Posted by JorReno View Post
    Got him today. Love it.

Two things...
    1. I don't know how or why... but in person the headsculpt is nothing but Rudd.I don't get any Affleck or Adkins.
    2. Is anyone having trouble with the light up eyes? Apparently they aren't very bright.
    We want pictures!!!! More pictureeeees!!!

I'm waiting for him from Spain... I hope it arrives on April.

Just a little freaky

Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Agromenauer View Post
    We want pictures!!!! More pictureeeees!!!

I'm waiting for him from Spain... I hope it arrives on April.

Yeah me too... waiting over here in Germany, got delayed till May, thats crazy.....

Quote Originally Posted by cml1987 View Post
    Yeah me too... waiting over here in Germany, got delayed till May, thats crazy.....
    OMG.. no....

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Didn't this go to waitlist on Sideshow? How is it listed as preorder again? Is HT doing a second run or is Sideshow just getting more in from HT?
    My Pre-Orders: HT Daredevil, Doctor Strange, DMTNT Jack Sparrow, RO Jyn Erso, CW Iron Man, ESB Snowtrooper, GOTG2 Star-Lord

Quote Originally Posted by RandomHero View Post
    Didn't this go to waitlist on Sideshow? How is it listed as preorder again? Is HT doing a second run or is Sideshow just getting more in from HT?
    They might have gotten a lot of cancellations. BBTS was sold out too, and then when they got their shipment he was back in stock and has been for weeks.

Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2424849505152535455 LastLast