Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 219 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    Default Re: Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

But, they are supposed to be overall shorts aren't they? I was always under that impression.

Moof Milker MODERATOR
    Feedback
    57 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GasparZizou View Post
    No man, lately I hate Marvel (Modern Marvel anyway) and I've always been with DC.

It's obvious to me they look better than DC, the costumes are better executed, better tailored and better detailed, the sculpts are fantastic, and the paintjob too.

Outside the BvS ones and Green Arrow, DC ones look dull and weak imo, the faces are beyond generic, so much it ruins the figure for me. For instance, Shazam, I think he looks great, they nailed everything, but you look at the face and where is Shazam? That's just some random dude, wheres the chubby/square face, huge jaw and the squinty eyes? Supes is all around a train wreck imo.

Flash and Reverse aren't that bad because they wear a helmet.
    Character selection has a lot to do with it too... I'd say Green Arrow looks to be the best out of the group, but Punisher and Cap also have lots of extra details, pouches, etc while Supes, Shazam and Zoom really just are what they are. Daredevil might be the worst of the lot, IMO.... They all look comparable to me though.
    Everything's coming up Milhouse!

I'm in for Red and Black Daredevil, The all Black Punisher and Classic Cap. Nice job Mezco! I'm hoping to see Spidey and Classic Thor in the future.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by FLOSI View Post
    Character selection has a lot to do with it too... I'd say Green Arrow looks to be the best out of the group, but Punisher and Cap also have lots of extra details, pouches, etc while Supes, Shazam and Zoom really just are what they are. Daredevil might be the worst of the lot, IMO.... They all look comparable to me though.
    Could be, but still, all of those Marvel headsculpts capture each character perfectly, I cannot see Superman or Shazam, or even Barry Allen in those DC sculpts at all.

Plus, raised "S" shied and weird belt. I don't know, Marvel ones blew me away and DC ones have me like "eh".... And I'm a DC guy.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    10 (100%)

"it can't rain all the time"

Super Freak
    Feedback
    72 (100%)
    I am all over these! I hope to see Thor and Dr Doom eventually

All in on these. Sideshow's doing ok, but, I can have 3 of these for 1 of Sideshows.
    http://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic21130_3.gif
    Need that DC Batman TAS Clayface!!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Holy crap… these look beautiful. I need to resist, but that Modern Cap is freaking AWESOME!!

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    14 (100%)
    I'm more of a DC fan and wasn't too impressed with the previous DC figures but, damn. I like these a lot. I'll be getting both Daredevils, a Punisher, and the classic Captain America. Time to fix the budget again.

I can't even....They're doing my three favorite Marvel characters! I am buying that Daredevil, the two Punishers, and Captain America. Is this a dream? I said that I'd be buying Punisher and Daredevil if they made them in the Mezco BvS thread, but I never thought it would happen since they didn't have the license. Pinch me!

Page 2 of 219 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast