Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 129 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130 LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1294

Default Re: Hot Toys MMS351 Captain America: Civil War The Winter Soldier Collectible Figure

Aaaw so good to see everyone's getting their shipping notes! At least I'll probably get Buck, T'Challa and Sam in one go.
    And my money currently goes to ... ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)

Also Black Panther since I have no self-control.

Just a little freaky
    Feedback
    Getting Bucky today! Got Black Panther yesterday and I should be getting Falcon Monday

Just got my shipping notice!!! Now the long wait till Wednesday!!!
    Current Hot Toy Pre-Orders: Civil War Winter Soldier, Doctor Strange, Daredevil, Arkham Knight Batman

Quote Originally Posted by The Clown Prince View Post
    well Sassafras I think you're wait should be drawing to an end, hopefully you too got news that the Winter Soldier might be paying a visit soon...
    you should be feeling like this when you get the news:

It feels just like that. Or - like running into Seb or Chris Evans at the grocery store AND THEY ACTUALLY ASK FOR YOUR OPINION ON WHICH BRAND OF FROZEN PIZZA TO BUY. Life is never the same after that. and just because I they can add Tinkerbell to the cast list of Infinity Wars for all I care as long as there is plenty of Bucky does not make me a bad person.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MissBucky1.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	58.3 KB 
ID:	324546

Name:	MissBucky2.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	74.3 KB 
ID:	324550

(Totally inspired by the work of Crimsonixx, of course.)

Quote Originally Posted by MintyGambino View Post
    Getting Bucky today! Got Black Panther yesterday and I should be getting Falcon Monday
    LOL, you know what they say - pics or it didn't happen *jealous* - I suppose Alter Ego should be getting Falcon soon *must be patient* and anyway it's not like I don't have a Bucky double-shot showing up Wednesday

Super Freak
    Feedback
    I received my Bucky today and he's a great figure. It's essentially a stripped down version of TWS version with a shinier metal arm and in my opinion, a better (unmasked) sculpt.

Essentially just unboxed him and posed it.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by LexiKon318 View Post
    Had all 3 on flex plans but switched to one payment for my last payments on them right on the SS site once they were released in Hong Kong ... worked like a charm.
    This is a most sneaky, and interesting, idea. I might just try this one day.

I did email SSC and they enabled me to pay off early, with a ship-date of 02/21. The employee who responded to my request even said that they had no idea why my ship-date was pushed to 3/20, either.

Was frankly angry enough to cancel, but have a feeling this figure will become sought-after later, as version 1.0 was. HT seemed to really be dragging their feet as if they were not interested in following through on this one, not sure if they will ever make another.
    http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic21638_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by SilverStar17 View Post

Regardless, under your order information on their site, there's a selection where you can just opt to pay off your remaining balance at that moment and the figure will summarily be shipped out.
    I try to do that. Partly because I like getting my figs before there is no stock left - except stuff reserved for ongoing POs. In case I have to exchange - in theory, there would be stock available to do that.

Not my pic (Credit jiajiegg/China from Pictaram)...

Name:	WinterSoldier_Cap_HT.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	58.3 KB 
ID:	324858

Not only has it been a LONG wait for CW Bucky, but I'll still be waiting on Falcon! I dunno, it does feel as tho HT and the poly companies had already moved on to emphasize selling SW and DC stuff. Until Thor Ragnarok and Spidey anyway.

Just a little freaky
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Congrats to all who got their notices, yay!
    But we are still sitting here quietly listening to some music....no notices for us.......

Just a little freaky
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverStar17 View Post
    I received my Bucky today and he's a great figure.
    How about to treat us with some cool photos

Quote Originally Posted by Sassafras View Post

(Totally inspired by the work of Crimsonixx, of course.)
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by IarnaOrgana View Post
    At first I didn't realize you had him dressed in a hoodie and thought he was wrapped up in one of Sherlock's orange shock blankets Cool pictures!
    LoL, thank you, I keep redressing him, but may end up with a classic black custom WS suit. That's why I can't wait for my figure from SS, I can keep one as it is on my display.

Just a quick question for knowledgeable people: what exactly does it mean when your order status changes from "expected to ship" to "order processing"? Is that about to be shipped?...
    Last edited by Crimsonixx; 02-18-2017 at 02:57 PM.

Page 129 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130 LastLast