Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 90 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091 LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    Default Re: Which MCU female character you want Hot Toys to make next?

I feel that the same can be said for Sif. Unless GOTG Vol.3 or a future Thor movie is a “The Search for Sif”, there is zero chance of a Sif figure happening....*sigh*
    "I am Iron Man!!!"- Tony Stark

I think Valkyrie is definitely the next new female they make, probably followed by Mantis if that's the next new film (and Lady Lylla if she's actually in it), Okoye for BP2 (and possibly Nakia)

I just hope they do Valkyrie in the white outfit and scrap the Thor 3 version.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler1234 View Post
    Why no Peggy?

She is hotter and more popular than Valkyrie and Okoye. And don't forget all those old folks who are really into WW2 figures and ladies in stocking

I reckon she will be a sleeper hit.

The challenge is having a HT body that does her justice!
    This is a creepy as hell comment.

Quote Originally Posted by GetUpKid View Post
    This is a creepy as hell comment.
    Ladies in stocking is a creepy comment?

I take it you are quiet young from your name tag.

Well kid.

Most guys like women.

Most guys like women in stocking.

There is nothing shameful to express appreciation for members of the opposite sex (or same sex if you are that way inclined)

Don't grow up to be one of those effeminate metrosexual 40yr old virgin that is constantly afraid of offending women so you are just doing the hoverhand.

Just saying you like ladies in stocking is a pretty tame statement.

Unfortunately I donít think hot toys will make okoye or Valkyrie. The 1st scarlet witch is still on the shelves, Shuri sales are not looking good and that may spook them from making any females that are not in armor other than widow.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler1234 View Post
    Ladies in stocking is a creepy comment?

I take it you are quiet young from your name tag.

Well kid.

Most guys like women.

Most guys like women in stocking.

There is nothing shameful to express appreciation for members of the opposite sex (or same sex if you are that way inclined)

Don't grow up to be one of those effeminate metrosexual 40yr old virgin that is constantly afraid of offending women so you are just doing the hoverhand.

Just saying you like ladies in stocking is a pretty tame statement.

"She is hotter and more popular than Valkyrie and Okoye."

It's the she is HOTTER part. You're talking about toys. It comes off as an old dude making a creepy comment. It is because I do respect women that it bugs me. Same for the people that buy the doll bodies of women that have gigantic breasts and then put a headsculpt of an actual person on it. A bit creepy man.

Quote Originally Posted by Donovangian View Post
    Unfortunately I don’t think hot toys will make okoye or Valkyrie. The 1st scarlet witch is still on the shelves, Shuri sales are not looking good and that may spook them from making any females that are not in armor other than widow.
    What makes you say that Shuri figures aren't selling well?

Quote Originally Posted by GetUpKid View Post
    "She is hotter and more popular than Valkyrie and Okoye."

It's the she is HOTTER part. You're talking about toys. It comes off as an old dude making a creepy comment. It is because I do respect women that it bugs me. Same for the people that buy the doll bodies of women that have gigantic breasts and then put a headsculpt of an actual person on it. A bit creepy man.
    Come on, that is a bit of a over the top reaction to call somebody creepy just for saying Peggy Carter is hot /hotter.

When we buy these dolls/toys we are obviously associating it with the actor/actress - that's why most enthusiasts praise Hot Toys for its incredible life likeness.

The more life like the "doll", the more successful it tends to be for most (not all) collectors.

Hayley Atwell/Peggy is nearly 40yrs old.

So even if its an old dude making the comment that is hardly a problem.

Heck, as long as she is not underage, it is pretty normal behaviour for members of the opposite sex to find each other attractive.

Saying somebody is hot or they like the actress/character because she is attractive is just human nature.

I will say pretty much every major threads of attractive female characters on this forum will contain some similar comments.

And I have to agree with him that hot/stocking are exceedingly tame and mild banter.

You will get girls making the same comment on hot guys/actors.

Most guys/gals will welcome the compliment.

It is perfectly normal human behaviour.

For you to take this one "hot" comment and went off to make all these assumptions about Tyler1234 and doll bodies of women with gigantic breast shows more about your deep seated insecurity and psychology then anything else.

I wish Hot Toys will make Peggy Carter! She's such a badass. I love her in Agent Carter. Fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by Donovangian View Post
    Unfortunately I donít think hot toys will make okoye or Valkyrie. The 1st scarlet witch is still on the shelves, Shuri sales are not looking good and that may spook them from making any females that are not in armor other than widow.
    Where have you gotten your stats on Shuri to know that?