Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 687 123451151101501 ... LastLast

Default 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Click the link! Buy now!
    Deadpool - Hot Toys MMS 1/6 figure - up for pre-order!

Specs:

MMS347

The 1/6th scale Deadpool Collectible Figure’s special features:
    - Authentic and detailed likeness of Deadpool in Deadpool movie
    - One (1) Deadpool head with five (5) pairs of interchangeable eye pieces that can create numerous combinations of Deadpool’s expressions
    - Approximately 31 cm tall
    - Newly developed body with over 30 points of articulation
    - Twelve (12) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
    - One (1) pair of fists
    - One (1) pair of relaxed hands
    - One (1) pair of katana holding hands
    - One (1) pair for gun holding hands
    - One (1) pair of finger pointing hands
    - One (1) thumb-up right hand
    - One (1) OK sign left hand
    - Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
    - One (1) specially tailored red and black colored Deadpool suit with weathering effects
    - One (1) brown colored leather-like belt
    - One (1) pair of thigh gun holsters
    - One (1) dagger sheath on shin
    - One (1) pair of red and black colored boots

Weapons:
    - One (1) dagger
    - Two (2) metal katanas
    - Two (2) pistols
    - Two (2) shurikens

Accessories:
    - One (1) pair of katana sheath
    - Specially designed Deadpool emblem dynamic figure stand with Deadpool nameplate and the movie logo

Artists:
    -Head Sculpted by Kojun
    -Head Painted by JC. Hong
    -Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Q2 – Q3, 2016

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
    ** Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

Fox. TM & 2016 Marvel.
    2016 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Last edited by Darklord Dave; 01-06-2016 at 11:21 AM.

Fox property + not Wolverine = slim to none odds. I think good chance HT will make a proto but doubt it'll ever get sold. Deadpool's international appeal is also questionable at best. The movie will have the destroy the WW box office for HT to really consider this.

Sadly I don't see it happening . Can only hope.

Fingers crossed they get him but it's iffy given how Fox was so uptight about merchandise for X-Men. Can't believe they nailed the costume as well as they did.

Be a shame if we don't get a Hot Toys figure out of this.

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by third3ye View Post
    Fox property + not Wolverine = slim to none odds. I think good chance HT will make a proto but doubt it'll ever get sold. Deadpool's international appeal is also questionable at best.
    ....What?!?! I'm going to make sure to favorite this page so next year when this is announced and everyone is losing their minds getting it I can look at the worst bet ever.
    He thinks the carpet pissers did this?
    Well Dude, we just don't know.

Deadpool >> Wolverine

Deadpool is viral everywhere, he much more famous than wolverine recently. finger crossed its wil happen. There is no way HT will slip it, its just single character and easy to do.

There are a ton more popular figures, like Batman Returns Bats, that aren't even getting made as of yet, so I doubt this one will come to fruition.

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    I think there is a big difference between a wanted character from a film that is over 20 years old (that isn't Star Wars) and a brand new movie debuted character who has an insane fan base at the moment. Plus the fact that a mask is involved so no approval is required. I will not believe that HT will not release this.
    He thinks the carpet pissers did this?
    Well Dude, we just don't know.

I was going to say the same thing about Deadpool being a masked character could increase the odds of this figure being made. The X-Men figures weren't made from the sounds of things due to the fact that Hot Toys would have needed to clear likeness rights for each actor. With this being a masked character it shouldn't matter and if they want to include a Reynolds sculpt it probably would be easier to try and clear the rights to one actor's likeness as opposed to numerous ones. Unless Marvel puts a hold on Fox releasing merchandise for the film I don't see why Hot Toys wouldn't do this figure.

Ham and Egger MODERATOR
    Feedback
    85 (100%)
    Conspiracy theories to the contrary, I don't think Marvel is exerting any real pressure on products being released or not being released here. However, the Fox films (to this point) don't appear to allow for merchandising as part of the contract signed by actors. Thus, likeness rights have to be negotiated individually leading to fewer products being made. This is probably due, in large measure, to the fact as I understand it that the profits would be shared with Marvel proper and not the film studio in the case of Fox. Thus, Fox has no strong incentive to do Marvel any favors in the merchandising department.

Does this mean Deadpool is unlikely? I don't know. Less likely than the next Iron Man, but considering that he looks more like what Chan would go after than, well, nearly any X-Men movie character yet (as 99% of those have lame, non-comic-like outfits), I think the chances are decent.