Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 817 of 818 FirstFirst ... 317717767807813814815816817818 LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,170 of 8174
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    Default Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Quote Originally Posted by -=LoneWolf=- View Post
    Whoa. Never knew there was a reissue. Accessories aside, everything else is identical?
    Nope. Its actually the 43 repainted, better armor. Was surprised by this, paints different too.

"I know H.T.M.L. - How to meet ladies."

Any comparison pics?

Where are they selling the exclusive version?

Super Freak
    Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtDamage View Post
    Funny this popping up. Been looking into getting one. The gold dominant has grown on me. Wouldn't mind it to break up all the red dominant suits in the collection.
    Yeah after rewatching IM3 I find myself liking this armor a whole lot more now as well. Especially after that amazing plane rescue scene.

I don't want it bad enough to pay the crazy prices it's going for now, but it's definitely another one I wish I had picked up at the time.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by -=LoneWolf=- View Post
    Any comparison pics?
    I'll see if I can find both tonight and snap some pics all my figs are boxed up right now. "Moving Day" so to speak

Quote Originally Posted by Red Wolf View Post
    Where are they selling the exclusive version?
    They are not anymore. It was a summer exclusive to celebrate Shanghai Disney store launch in 2016. It was offered in limited supply at the flagship store. I've only seen this available one time since that summer and it was a Gunmetal Mark III price range. Very few were made.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hokietwo View Post
    I'll see if I can find both tonight and snap some pics all my figs are boxed up right now. "Moving Day" so to speak

They are not anymore. It was a summer exclusive to celebrate Shanghai Disney store launch in 2016. It was offered in limited supply at the flagship store. I've only seen this available one time since that summer and it was a Gunmetal Mark III price range. Very few were made.
    I was lucky to snag one off of eBay a bit after it was released.

Quote Originally Posted by hokietwo View Post

Thank you for the information. Where have I been? lolz - I wasn't really feeling the too much gold on this guy, but like another poster wrote it does break up that sea of red Iron Men.

Anyone have any shots or comparison shots?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Wolf View Post
    Thank you for the information. Where have I been? lolz - I wasn't really feeling the too much gold on this guy, but like another poster wrote it does break up that sea of red Iron Men.

Anyone have any shots or comparison shots?
    You can compare them at this HT Checklist site (It's a good reference site to have bookmarked). Just open it in two different browser windows. You'll have to go back quite a few pages to find them.

http://www.hottoysph.com/checklist/

Quote Originally Posted by The Buffinator View Post
    You can compare them at this HT Checklist site (It's a good reference site to have bookmarked). Just open it in two different browser windows. You'll have to go back quite a few pages to find them.

http://www.hottoysph.com/checklist/
    Eggcellent! Will do that

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Ok, so here’s the main difference. The body of the newer D14 is the Mark XLIII, you can see the waist bits are clearly different and the back of the original D2 waist is rubber. The D14 has the click button mechanism in the XLIII to drop the torso into a crunch.

The paint is actually about spot on with both. I think it’s because I had the original 42 in battle damage pieces so much it was an illusion. Under proper light, they are the same.

D14 Shanghai

D2 Original
    Last edited by hokietwo; 06-13-2019 at 04:47 PM.