Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 64 of 91 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 906
  1. #631
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Xavier Institute
    Posts
    24,692
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Reputation

    Default Re: Hot Toys - MMS - X-MEN First Class - Professor X (Charles Xavier)

    If thats true then it sucks since Xavier on't be in this costume in the sequel.
    PRE-ORDERS

  2. #632
    Sideshow Archaeologist
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    721
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by DFanatic View Post
    This picture is old, dude. This figure is most likely canceled. I think they will just wait to release figures of the next X-men movie.
    Is there a general thread or list of cancelled figures? The whole idea of bringing a figure right up to a fully clothed and painted prototype phase, bringing it to cons, and then cancelling it seems crazy. I know the Thor Loki had the same fate but it seems like these figures should be removed from standard release and moved into convention or special, limited releases.
    A generation which ignores history has no past and no future.

    - Robert Heinlein

  3. #633
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Xavier Institute
    Posts
    24,692
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Reputation
    Loki was never shown anywhere except the booklet. No shows
    PRE-ORDERS

  4. #634
    Sideshow Archaeologist
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    721
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny Web-Slinger View Post
    Loki was never shown anywhere except the booklet. No shows
    Good point, I didn't make that clear in my original post.
    A generation which ignores history has no past and no future.

    - Robert Heinlein

  5. #635
    "I just do what I do"
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    13,099
    Feedback
    37 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by DFanatic View Post
    This picture is old, dude. This figure is most likely canceled. I think they will just wait to release figures of the next X-men movie.
    Sorry, I've never seen it... not even in this thread. And if it's so old, why hasn't it been posted before? If I recall, the first we saw of this figure and wolverine were at the ToyFairs, but maybe I missed it.



  6. #636
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Xavier Institute
    Posts
    24,692
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Reputation
    Both were debuted together and yet Wolverine is almost ready to ship and this hasn't even gone up for order
    PRE-ORDERS

  7. #637
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,560
    Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Reputation
    Which is why it's most likely cancelled. That picture you posted was from a catalog for 2012 for Hot Toys. As in, the figures they were going to announce and put up for PO. Spider-Man and Wolverine both have been up for PO for some time now, just need to accept the fact that they probably cancelled this. Same was with Loki, who was shown with the original Thor but they decided to can it and just release one for the Avengers.

  8. #638
    "I just do what I do"
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    13,099
    Feedback
    37 (100%)
    Reputation
    if it's cancelled then. fine that's cool. I mean it sucks but what can you do. If its fromt he old catalog, cool. But the pic was never posted and I don't see why? Did no one ever bother to post the pic or is it just barely surfacing now almost a year later?



  9. #639
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,560
    Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Gipetto0812 View Post
    if it's cancelled then. fine that's cool. I mean it sucks but what can you do. If its fromt he old catalog, cool. But the pic was never posted and I don't see why? Did no one ever bother to post the pic or is it just barely surfacing now almost a year later?
    It was actually posted around, I've seen it before that's how I know it's from the 2012 Catalog. I've seen people asking where they can get their hands on the catalog itself as well. It's been around for a while, maybe not on this figures thread but it's been around for the other figures presented inside of it.

    Shame this figure did get cancelled, if it in fact did. The outfit looked great and they also nailed the sculpt.

    Here's hoping they do the same for the new X-Mex along with Eric this time.

  10. #640
    I'm just living the dream
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Baltimore, Md
    Posts
    3,197
    Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatIsTooReal View Post
    Which is why it's most likely cancelled. That picture you posted was from a catalog for 2012 for Hot Toys. As in, the figures they were going to announce and put up for PO. Spider-Man and Wolverine both have been up for PO for some time now, just need to accept the fact that they probably cancelled this. Same was with Loki, who was shown with the original Thor but they decided to can it and just release one for the Avengers.
    I doubt it. Charles was showcased at just about every CON last year and early this year. Loki was never officially announced. Nor was he ever show in hand anywhere.

Page 64 of 91 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •