Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
    Very foolish words man! MODERATOR
    Feedback
    Default Hot Toys- Iron Man 2- MK II unleashed review

Been a busy boy so didn't get the chance to post this up before... hope it's of interest, its a pretty impressive figure-

www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_052312b.htm

Super Freak
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Nice review Jeff. I was looking forward to getting this figure being a big IM fan but I was always much more excited about the fact that Iron Monger & MK I were coming so I guess they stole some of its excitment away but that all changed once I got this figure in hand because I was blown away by how good this turned out. I decided to display my MK II with his Mech Tech boots & shell removed on chest & arms, something I never planned on doing but after seeing the detail in person I just love that look. This has actually become my favourite HT IM Armour.

Just got this figure last week along with Mk V and Mk VI (Avengers). This is easily the best of the bunch, and the biggest bang for the buck.

Greate review and fantastic pics! I'll be getting my Mark II in the mail Wed!!!

I still cannot decide whether to plunk down a PO for the Mark I...I want too...but I also want HULK from Avengers and the Joker 2.0 coming...decisions decisions

I also can't decide whether to nab a Mark V....I have watched a few reviews on youtube and he looks good, but I wish that gray was more metallic...hmmmm...
    FOOLS...I Pity Them!!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Follow kevb0977 On Twitter Add kevb0977 on Facebook Follow kevb0977 on Tumblr Visit kevb0977's Instagram Channel
    This was the one that started me off collecting Hot Toys Iron Man figures..., I'd been resisting for a very long time & was determined not to give in & start collecting another franchise (Star Wars & Doctor Who were more than enough), I thought to myself that it'd be nice to have at least 1 Iron Man figure though & this was the 1 I chose..., loved it & it made me want another & so I preordered 7 more (different suits, obviously). lol

Torturer of OCD
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Freaks Dilemma: desperate need for completion vs. desire for perfection