Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    KurJen - Kurgan Mod MODERATOR
    Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Default Hello SS Freaks!

Hi everyone! Just signed up today. I've been posting on the SS website for a little while now and kept hearing about this message board and thought I better get my butt over here.
    A little about me, I live in Seattle, have only started collecting over the last year when I stumbled upon SS and their amazing LOTR line. Since then my little grimy paws have grabbed as many LOTR figures as I could find (and afford). I've been so impressed with SS work that I have also branched out to some other characters - Ghost Rider maquettes and the new Lord of Darkness PF. Sadly, I'm running out of room in my apartment, but I'm finding I can't control myself. When I see something I want, well I get it and deal with the consequences later. Right now I'm dealing with the 30+ boxes that I have to find a place for (they just don't go well with my bedroom decor). I'm reluctant to spend $$ on a storage space just for boxes, but don't see too many other alternatives right now. But I suppose I could have much worse problems and I love all the collectibles I do have and would never give them up.
    Currently I'm hoping to persuade SS to start a Frank Miller's 300 line. I even had a dream last night that they did and I was soooo happy, until I woke up and realized it was all just a dream. I have a sad feeling my pleadings will be in vain, but hey it worked for the Aliens Powerloader, so who knows.
    Some more about me, I'm a personal assistant, love music, sing in a choir and spend most of my free time either watching movies or playing video games. And thanks for the info on the new LOTR online game. I hadn't heard about it until I saw it posted on the message board earlier and I quickly pre-ordered a copy.
    Looking forward to getting to know everyone. Cheers!

Nexus 6
    Feedback
    Welcome to Freaks, Jen! You sound just like the rest of us.

I make this look good!
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Welcome to the Freakness! Make yourself right at home. You will find that you will become even more addicted to collecting just by being an active member here!
    [ The floggings will continue until morale improves. ]

Welcome to the forum!:chew :chew :chew :chew

The Shadow of Orlok
    Feedback
    The Dark Freak Prince welcomes you!:emperor :emperor :emperor

Ringer @ Heart MODERATOR
    Feedback
    34 (100%)
    Follow The Josh On Twitter Follow The Josh on Flickr Visit The Josh's Youtube Channel
    Welcome Jen!!

Seat cushion Pimp
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Welcome to the freak show! This is the place you want to be to learn about all kinds of interesting things, even some you actually wanted to know. LOL.

Don't talk to me.
    Feedback
    7 (100%)

Destined Tragic Soul
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=280&dateline=1240605084
    "Can you keep the sadness out?" -Where The Wild Things Are