Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132
    İFly, All rights reserved
    Feedback
    24 (100%)
    Default Re: Sideshow City of Tanis - Map Room 12" environment

I LOVE this piece. I was fortunate to pick it up a couple of months ago for a reasonable deal.

It's big, it's bulky but it makes for an incredible display. Mine had to go back in the box, temporarily, until I can pick up a couple more Detolfs for other figures and then be able to place it across the top of two.
    -------------------------------------------------
    A good discussion is like a miniskirt; Short enough to maintain interest and long enough to cover the subject.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Very cool piece. Good luck selling it. I sold my Sideshow Ark by mistake and regretted it since. Still looking for a replacement. Make sure you really need to get rid of it before regretting it.

"it can't rain all the time"

I sold this Tanis environment and totally regret it. Only sold item I actually regret. I got it for $145 shipped back in the day also! It was just TOO big for one figure. I have Tanis Indy on a Sideshow Temple of Anubis now. Same vibe, smaller space.

An Evil Collector?
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    1500.00 on ebay. Is that the going rate? I want one bad, but I don't think that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by customizerwannabe View Post
    1500.00 on ebay. Is that the going rate? I want one bad, but I don't think that bad.

That listing has been there for years. I would wait if if I were you as I've seen people get it in the $400 range.

An Evil Collector?
    Feedback
    2 (100%)

Super Freak
    Feedback
    28 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by customizerwannabe View Post
    Cool. Thanks
    I think the last one I saw sell on ebay was around 600 or so. I got mine from Mike Fisher years ago and love it. I just moved houses and need to get everything set up again. I have a lot more space to put this piece out and the 89 Batmobile from hot toys. Both are awesome pieces but space whores for sure.

I recently came across my original purchase information from an online comic store and was surprised it went below $200 retail, and that the shipping was not that much more, bringing the total to just a little over $200! It is one of the times I was fortunate to have acted on while it was still on preorder (like the Raiders PF), unlike some other grails that I sat on the fence and ended up paying a lot more even for 2nd hand, like my HT Indy.
    http://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic342_4.gif

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by superado View Post
    I recently came across my original purchase information from an online comic store and was surprised it went below $200 retail, and that the shipping was not that much more, bringing the total to just a little over $200! It is one of the times I was fortunate to have acted on while it was still on preorder (like the Raiders PF), unlike some other grails that I sat on the fence and ended up paying a lot more even for 2nd hand, like my HT Indy.
    Good point, won't tell you what i went through to get the Jabba throne to Australia from the US six years ago. Original retail on some of these bigger evironments is actually reasonable like you say.