Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Marcus Brody

Default Re: Marcus Brody

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Weber View Post
    Finally finished my Marcus Brody after years of slowly swapping out one suit for the next. I found a perfect blue pinstriped 3-piece suit on Toy Anxiety. Wanted to share some practice pics with my first DSLR...

"Marcus Brody sir! But where is Indy?"

That looks brilliant Earl Weber. Well done putting him together.

Now I'm wondering if I should try and get one as well. I could have him in a scene with my Sideshow Henry Jones Snr doing that bizarre greeting they have with each other.

Fair and square baby!
    Feedback
    3 (100%)

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl Weber View Post
    Finally finished my Marcus Brody after years of slowly swapping out one suit for the next. I found a perfect blue pinstriped 3-piece suit on Toy Anxiety. Wanted to share some practice pics with my first DSLR...

Looks great, patience has paid off for you. I wish sideshow would expanded the line of 1/6 figures, we did'nt even get a sallah or marion..... sigh....

This looks absolutely perfect! Great work! I've been wanting to put together a Marcus for some time, but have had difficulty sourcing a head sculpt. Can anyone point me in the right direction so that I'm not lost in my own museum?

Welcome to the forum buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by bmarz1000 View Post
    Welcome to the forum buddy.
    Hahah, thank you. It's about time I joined this party. Now if only I could find a Marcus Brody head sculpt....