Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 514
  1. #11
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Fighting for freedom wherever there's trouble
    Posts
    4,333
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Reputation

    Default Re: Fertility Idol prop replica!

    I hope Sideshow doesn't stop at just the Idol though, I'm not going to make a list but you probably already know what props we all want made!

  2. #12
    Yes!! I was looking to buy one of these, but now that SS is making one, I'll just get this. Plus the base is great!

  3. #13
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    16,720
    Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Incurable Collector View Post
    I hope Sideshow doesn't stop at just the Idol though, I'm not going to make a list but you probably already know what props we all want made!
    Well I'll tell you now, were not getting an Ark, and if their smart, they'll avoid the headpiece, 3 companies tryed the headpiece and failed.

    The sankara stones are likely out too, but I think we could definately see a Grail, and the Skull seems likely after the 1/4 scale version. Just as long as they don't stuff it with Ceran Wrap.

  4. #14
    Too bad they couldn't make the Ark that gold and shiny.

    Been trying to get an idol from a well-known customizer on Indygear for years. Looks like this will have to do.

  5. #15
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Fighting for freedom wherever there's trouble
    Posts
    4,333
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Reputation
    Really? 3 compaines? I wasn't aware of it being released commercially. The usual suspects I was referring to was, like you stated- the Sankara stones and the grail, but also I was hoping for the cross of Coronado, the grail tablet, Norhatchi, to name a few.

  6. #16
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Jabba's Palace, Tatooine
    Posts
    8,996
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Well I'll tell you now, were not getting an Ark, and if their smart, they'll avoid the headpiece, 3 companies tryed the headpiece and failed.
    Failed in what sense?

  7. #17
    The Noble Collection ones were junk.

  8. #18
    I think he means Icons, Master Replicas and the Noble Collection. Only the Icons and MR never made it past the prototype stage. The Noble was released but was a fair disappointment to die-hard fans.

    Overall the Idol looks nice but once again, Sideshow is lacking in the proper details. The real fans will know exactly with one quick glance what I'm talking about and all the rest of the casual fans will probably eat this one up and love it to death.

    Do you guys think this will really get into the $400-$500 range? Jesus...

    Here's my 'correct' Idol. Fan-made, of course.

  9. #19
    I've always wanted one of these, so I'm definitely interested. Great call, Sideshow!

  10. #20
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    16,720
    Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by agent5 View Post
    I think he means Icons, Master Replicas and the Noble Collection. Only the Icons and MR never made it past the prototype stage. The Noble was released but was a fair disappointment to die-hard fans.

    Overall the Idol looks nice but once again, Sideshow is lacking in the proper details. The real fans will know exactly with one quick glance what I'm talking about and all the rest of the casual fans will probably eat this one up and love it to death.

    Do you guys think this will really get into the $400-$500 range? Jesus...

    Here's my 'correct' Idol. Fan-made, of course.
    , yea thats what I was talking about with the 3 companies.

    Nice idol, I managed to get one from Gobler's first run as well so I'm set but I do still like to see things like this made.


Similar Threads

  1. Squider's Collection Pics
    By SquiderM3 in forum Show your Shelves!
    Replies: 1554
    Last Post: 07-24-2015, 06:27 AM
  2. Replica Prop Forum Registration OPEN NOW
    By Gruff Old Bear in forum Links
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 08:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •