Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 58 123451151 ... LastLast

Default Sideshow 1/6 ROTLA Toht image thread

Sorry for the rather poor quality of some of these photos, but I know a lot of you are having panic attacks waiting for pics. Better quality images on the way soon:

it's a shame about those glasses.

This figure is a "futzers" dream. Sooo many things I wanna tweak already! Looks pretty good though so far! Thanks for the pics!

Quote Originally Posted by JacktheRipper View Post
    it's a shame about those glasses.
    Yeah, the sculpt is defintely there, but the glasses do kind of detract from it. Granted, these aren't the best pics though.

WOW!!!! THEY USED THE SWASTIKA on the lapel pin!?! I'm impressed! I thought they'd chicken out on that for sure!

Making this up as I go...
    Feedback
    27 (100%)
    He'll definitely require some futzing, but after the concerns around Belloq from the initial pics, and how I was able to get him to look after futzing, I'm not too concerned about Toht...yet. Will hold out judgment until I have him in-hand myself.

The glasses are pretty weak for sure...Maybe someone can customize some better ones for us?

Brows are a little thick too (always a problem with SS figs)...I'll bet Les is gonna do a KILLER repaint on this guy!

and true about the swastika pin...glad SS actually had the balls to use that insignia!

Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Fett View Post
    He'll definitely require some futzing, but after the concerns around Belloq from the initial pics, and how I was able to get him to look after futzing, I'm not too concerned about Toht...yet. Will hold out judgment until I have him in-hand myself.

The glasses are pretty weak for sure...Maybe someone can customize some better ones for us?
    I'm with you. I got my Belloq "just where I wanted him" after a few tweaks. Toht doesn't look like he'll need much! I wouldn't be surprised if some talented individual did some wire frame glasses from real wire. Wouldn't be hard to do!

Torturer of OCD
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    At first glance... I'm STOKED! All that gear, all that clothing, and the melty head!

So many questions!

How's the poker look, I mean the "hot" end?

How's the melty head? It's a little different than I was thinking.

Glasses do seem to be the weak spot. But happily the sculpt looks much better than I was thinking. He looks really young -- like Young Toht about 10 years before Raiders -- but the sculpt is there, as is his rather unique hairline.

Overall, how's the figure? Maybe you can give us a little review.

Thank you, thank you for the pics! It's gonna help me get thru the wait.

Freaks Dilemma: desperate need for completion vs. desire for perfection

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Ray View Post
    Yeah, the sculpt is defintely there, but the glasses do kind of detract from it. Granted, these aren't the best pics though.
    Your pics aren't great, but even with the fuzz it shouldn't look that bad.
    But I agree that this one doesn't worry me as much as Rene. This is a better likeness and you can see that with a little futzing this is a good piece. Belloq needs more than just adjusting.