Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 1365 FirstFirst 123456713531035031003 ... LastLast

Default Re: 1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Ben's his brother.
    Let me know if you want a different thread or not. I received a reply for the map room robe and head wrap:
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    The total price is $27.99 and 6.00 shipping or he can combine shipping and I can ship them out. I will also invite him here.
    From the email " Yes, each set will be $27.99 as shown on the website. Shipping will be $6.00 each if they'll be shipped out individually."
    Link to site.
    http://theundergroundstudio.net/maproom.html

Banned
    Feedback
    48 (100%)
    Follow IrishJedi On Twitter Add IrishJedi on Facebook Visit IrishJedi's Instagram Channel
    Damn, Ben's got skills. Just checked out his site.

Now we need a staff of Ra!

Banned
    Feedback
    48 (100%)
    Follow IrishJedi On Twitter Add IrishJedi on Facebook Visit IrishJedi's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by bmarz1000 View Post
    Now we need a staff of Ra!
    His site says he's working on it.

İFly, All rights reserved
    Feedback
    24 (100%)

Looking forward to seeing more.

Will you be doing Indy in the too-short German uniform? (when he hides in the submarine base?)
    -------------------------------------------------
    A good discussion is like a miniskirt; Short enough to maintain interest and long enough to cover the subject.

Here's a photo of SS Indy with a Relic Hunter jacket. This jacket has all the correct details (including inner pocket and lining) but suffers from being a little bulky. Not to mention the HUGE zipper!

Last edited by bmarz1000; 11-26-2008 at 08:20 AM.

Making this up as I go...
    Feedback
    27 (100%)
    Here's a photo of SS Indy with a Relic Hunter jacket. This jacket has all the correct details (including inner pocket and lining) but suffers from being a little bulky. Not to mention the HUGE zipper).

Cool to see what it looks like, but yeah, zipper is too big and it's too bulky and glossy (although a little sandpaper could dull that down!)

Feedback
    27 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dwing View Post
    Ben's his brother.
    Let me know if you want a different thread or not. I received a reply for the map room robe and head wrap:
    [IMG][/IMG]
    http://theundergroundstudio.net/maproom.html
    Thanks for posting this dwing, now I know where to get the robe for my Map-Room Indy! And he says he's working on the Staff of Rah too!

Now I can make the 3 Indy's I want from ROTLA:

1. Adventure Indy
    2. Streets of Cairo Indy
    3. Map-Room Indy

Yes, the Relic Hunter jacket can be dulled down with sand paper or rubbing alcohol. On that note, the SS jacket can be easily distressed with hot water! Wad it into a ball to dry overnight and keep it wrinkled. One thing I learned on Indygear is the Raiders jacket can achieve the look with hot water and plenty of wrinkles. If you don't want to repaint/weather your SS jacket give it a try. Here's mine after soaking it, wringing it and wadding it up in a ball to dry.

Feedback
    27 (100%)
    Yes, the Relic Hunter jacket can be dulled down with sand paper or rubbing alcohol. On that note, the SS jacket can be easily distressed with hot water! Wad it into a ball to dry overnight and keep it wrinkled. One thing I learned on Indygear is the Raiders jacket can achieve the look with hot water and plenty of wrinkles. If you don't want to repaint/weather your SS jacket give it a try. Here's mine after soaking it, wringing it and wadding it up in a ball to dry.

Cool! That looks great! Add a bit of Irish Jedi and DarkArtist's 'chalk and dust' technique and it'd be AMAZING!