Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1420 of 1420 FirstFirst ... 42092013201370141014161417141814191420
Results 14,191 to 14,199 of 14199

Default Re: 1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Cook View Post
    Thanks all! That Indy looks amazing hottoysaddict!
    Thank you good Sir. Incredible score on the jacket. My Yunsil cost me a fortune (for glory) *lol*

Quote Originally Posted by faststreetsofhongkong View Post
    This specific hobby does seem to have some non-cheap people associated to it. I think it’s that it’s not just that the Indiana Jones movies are cool, I think we’re all kind of into what the films are about, which is fighting injustice - standing up to the bully. Definitely some cool like minded people on here.
    Couldn't agree more.

Quote Originally Posted by ZedBelkon View Post
    Still my favourite thread on the internet......I check in on this discussion every day! Love the pictures everyone.
    I too love seeing everyone's Indy's. Love seeing what they have and the poses they do. Gives me ideas and inspiration.

The Yunsil is still the best 1/6 Indy jacket that I've seen, no other jacket uses a thin enough material. I haven't seen any jacket made with leather yet that can as convincingly recreate the scaling down of the jacket to 1/6, they always looks too stiff and bulky to my eye. There are a lot of very nice clothing and accessories options going around for Indy now which is really great for everyone......well, assuming that you can get hold of them AND afford them! Indy doesn't come cheap.
    I think that's the beauty of the Yunsil. It's so thin, it's so non-bulky and somehow still looks like a great leather jacket. I've ordered an Iris set of clothing, mainly for the pants and shirt. I'll be interested to see how the jacket ends up but I'm not sure if it will beat a Yunsil yet, time will tell.

There are a lot of very nice clothing and accessories options going around for Indy now which is really great for everyone......well, assuming that you can get hold of them AND afford them! Indy doesn't come cheap
    Before I started on this crusade (pun intended*lol*) I heard about the money were spending on Indy & I thought "That's crazy!, on one figure ? You could buy like 5 Captain America's for that" But now I have started down this path I totally get it and understand why people do. It's so addictive to start with something & upgrade to better and better stuff. It's ironic but it's like Indiana Jones himself. I'm always on the hunt for treasure that will make my Indy the best it can be.

Thanks again.

I missed out on the one that sold for mad money on eBay a couple weeks back and someone posted here they had 2 to sell.

They also quite rightly could have sold it for the same price or actually more than what the eBay one sold for, but gave me an insanely fair price. Just a completely stand up board member.

Restored my faith a little haha.

Speaking of prices going up (and no offense if this is someone on here selling this):

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	satchel.JPG 
Views:	104 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	460770

I offered to sell these pre-cut leather lengths awhile back too. Any who.
    WANTED:
    1/6 Yunsil Indiana Jones outfit set. PM me

SALES THREAD:
    http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...ml#post9320997
    1/6 Custom WestWorld (HBO) "Man in Black" full figure: http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...culpt-hat.html
    TWD NEGAN Engineer Boots: http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...eer-boots.html
    MAD MAX Boots (RW + FR), Paracord bracelets (FR): http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...hlight=harness

Anyone need Hot Toys Indy pants? I have an extra pair.

Torturer of OCD
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    I'm still looking for a gun-belt and holster if anyone has one or a lead.

Freaks Dilemma: desperate need for completion vs. desire for perfection

Quote Originally Posted by bmarz1000 View Post
    Anyone need Hot Toys Indy pants? I have an extra pair.
    PM sent

Anyone looking to sell a Hot Toys Han Solo MMS 261 body?

On the Billion to 1 yes, please PM me. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Freak
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wor-Gar View Post
    I'm still looking for a gun-belt and holster if anyone has one or a lead.
    Stevo and Mfisher make amazing stuff. The quality is superb but they still look inaccurate to me. In their own ways. I think mfisher’s leather is a tad thick and the holster and whip clasp, are too “orange” of a color. I still plan on ordering from mfisher, because the rig is so beautiful, I can live with this. The Stevo holster just looked kind of huge and it was not so polished and refined next to an mfisher rig, the thin leather is great though.
    Leather work is not easy. I don’t know how mike’s work looks so clean! I would choose him.

However I’ll be working on something for you soon. Perhaps that will help you out. I’m gonna experiment with making a holster, when I’m done, I’d like you to check it out and lmk how it is. Help me get it to where it needs to be.
    Last edited by The Rogster; 07-14-2019 at 03:22 PM.

Torturer of OCD
    Feedback
    5 (100%)

Freaks Dilemma: desperate need for completion vs. desire for perfection