Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 94 of 125 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast

Default Re: Rene Belloq 12" figure

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishHeat View Post
    Husker's snap is at about the same position as mine. I guess it's just a difference of opinion on if the jacket is tight-fitting or not. I think it shows that the snap on yours is just sewn in the wrong spot.

I think people's hatred of Sideshow is outweighing their love of Indy right now. Kinda depressing. . .
    Oh no, by no means! I don't hate sideshow. I'm a little bitter about the lotr's line.. it really upset me that they would axe it and treat it so badly. But I love my indy, and i love the environment. I just know they could have done better with belloq.

Either way, as you can probably tell from my pictures, i still enjoy the crap out of those guys! I'm just lucky I had the money at the time to keep him.. i am unemployed right now, so it is slowly getting harder and harder to keep all the things i have ordered..

Making this up as I go...
    Feedback
    27 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Husker75 View Post
    ...my fiance was kind enough to walk by and go.. "why is bespin luke shorter than jedi luke?"...
    I think it's awesome that your fiance referred to them as 'Bespin Luke' and 'Jedi Luke'!

P.S., welcome to the boards. Great photos...My Belloq is en route and I should have him early next week. Pretty excited to see him in-hand and the idol pedestal too!

Quote Originally Posted by Indiana Fett View Post
    I think it's awesome that your fiance referred to them as 'Bespin Luke' and 'Jedi Luke'!

P.S., welcome to the boards. Great photos...My Belloq is en route and I should have him early next week. Pretty excited to see him in-hand and the idol pedestal too!
    haha, i thought it was funny too! Thanks for the welcome you guys! Glad you liked the photos. Hope you enjoy your Ex. Belloq next week! I was very stoked to get him today!

Torturer of OCD
    Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishHeat View Post
    Husker's snap is at about the same position as mine. I guess it's just a difference of opinion on if the jacket is tight-fitting or not. I think it shows that the snap on yours is just sewn in the wrong spot.

I think people's hatred of Sideshow is outweighing their love of Indy right now. Kinda depressing. . .
    Not bitter, just disappointed. I LOVE Raiders and anything associated with it. Had high hopes for this line, and Belloq hurt.

But I'll still buy whatever they offer.

So I guess the 'fit' of the jacket is fairly universal then, rather than just poor old me. Certainly the suit shown on the box and at SDCC was much looser. Either way, I just wanted to know if I had a problem because I could call SS and get a new jacket... now I know there's no point. It is what it is.

But I'm growing happier with my new "Tanis Dig" version now.

Freaks Dilemma: desperate need for completion vs. desire for perfection

Making this up as I go...
    Feedback
    27 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wor-Gar View Post
    ...But I'm growing happier with my new "Tanis Dig" version now.

I know this must hurt you Wor-Gor as you've had that avatar for a couple of years now. I'm sorry. I'm really hoping this line recovers.
    Last edited by stickman; 02-13-2009 at 11:10 AM.

Torturer of OCD
    Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by stickman View Post
    I know this must hurt you Wor-Gor as you've had that avatar for a couple of years now. I'm sorry. I'm really hoping this line recovers.
    Thanks. I'll recover, as long as this doesn't happen with TOHT!

Torturer of OCD
    Feedback
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by galactiboy View Post
    Belloq seems to have very slumped shoulders? Hope thats not an issue with the Pro? Suit looks stellar, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by The Josh View Post
    Well, I got a bit more back on my tax return than I expected.

Sideshow almost always puts out a solid product that matches the prices they're asking for. You're acting like the half ass everything and have acted this way for a while. Honestly, I don't get why you don't move on down the road.

As far as Belloq the Ex being on SC. Its a $150 figure when times are tough. I gave almost everything I had the axe cause I need to be a better shopper.
    Back when they were $50 - $60 a piece I would agree with you. But the quality is the same today for higher prices. Tell me how any of the recent releases are better than Jedi Luke, Anakin, Kit Fisto, or X-files Skinner.

You're an errand boy
    Feedback
    24 (100%)
    The slumped shoulders illustrate one of the many problems with the Pro and is also one of the major problems not just with Belloq but also with Snake Eyes.

Page 94 of 125 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast