Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 238 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    Lt. Vulture
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Default Re: 12" Indy In Adventure Gear: Raiders Version Discussion Thread

I really want to see the value of Toys McCoy Indy in a few weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy Chicken View Post
    anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering, suffering leads to pissy rants on a fan based message board.

Yes, Sideshow is definitely stepping into the next level when it comes to their figures. Curious what the bottom price will be for figures on the prometheus? The Indy license mentions figures starting at $69.99... I wonder if that was out before the new body was definitely going to be used.

Lt. Vulture
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by galactiboy View Post
    Yes, Sideshow is definitely stepping into the next level when it comes to their figures. Curious what the bottom price will be for figures on the prometheus? The Indy license mentions figures starting at $69.99... I wonder if that was out before the new body was definitely going to be used.
    Im nearly positive it was because the sculpt shown at SDCC had the old neck.
    anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering, suffering leads to pissy rants on a fan based message board.

I guessed there would be 2 heads due to that hair. I actually ordered w/o looking at the photos-wanted in fast just in case.

Super Freak

Feedback
    14 (100%)
    I an actually a little surprised at the limited popularity so far. Maybe it is just early. I got one. I think 110.00 (shipped)...is a fair price for all they are giving with this figure.

Lt. Vulture
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cruel View Post
    I an actually a little surprised at the limited popularity so far. Maybe it is just early. I got one. I think 110.00 (shipped)...is a fair price for all they are giving with this figure.
    Guess all future orders will be shipped FedEx again? No more UPS?

Digging my way out!
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    I hate UPS. FEDEX gets to me intact. Usually.

I am too stoked today to care. This is a super job on a figure.
    And, no surprise to me that the SS prices are up either. I assumed it as soon as all the HT stuff started selling so well through SS. I mean, can you really blame them? Seeing all that HT stuff moving so well? I think, as long as they come up to bat like this, and deliver the goods, we will line up as always.
    Slower sales, sure. Higher prices do that. But, when we see Map Room Indy, and an Ark and all that, all this debate won't matter much.
    My bet, if SS is as smart as I think they are, is we will see a LOT of Indy variants, and a lot of side characters. Maybe fewer run amounts of those, but a lot of choices.

So, it is a great new day.
    This is a super figure, and yeah, I too wonder what Toys McCoy and all the customs will be worth now. Only aging and wear n tear will maybe keep them valuable. (better coats?) But, this is a super job to me.

Curious to see what the TOD Indy will be whenever he hits. I think we'll see an Indy 4 version at SDCC though. For this summer's tie in. Just a guess. But this is my favorite Indy of all, so whatever. I am happy today! :chew
    FINISHING WORK FOR ALL SOON.

Quote Originally Posted by galactiboy View Post
    I think that was a low estimate, that announcement was made a while back. With the GI Joe figures starting at $80, I'm guessing that'll probably be the new low point.

i like it!

Price point is fine by me.

Rex Tremendae Majestatis
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    The extra head is simply icing on the cake. Ordered immediately, but I'm not sure I'll keep the exclusive. I'll see how much cheaper I can find it somewhere else.

SST is coming really strong with these new figures.