Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 238 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Default Re: 12" Indy In Adventure Gear: Raiders Version Discussion Thread

Did you guys see the video on the Toyfair page?

NEW BODY:chew:chew:chew

They're calling it the "prometheus body" I can't wait to see a production blog showing it in more detail.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    I gladly bought this one. It will be very hard to wait until 3rd quarter, but it'll be worth it.

Ringer @ Heart MODERATOR
    Feedback
    34 (100%)
    Follow The Josh On Twitter Follow The Josh on Flickr Visit The Josh's Youtube Channel
    Easy order on the phone. I'll only get one figure as I just want to display him with his hat on and I must be smarter about my orders. Though I might pick up a second later on. He looks really good IMO.

He'll be a great figure, I was hoping for a $74.99 price tag, but with the new body, 2 heads, 8 hands and a crap load off accessories I can understand the increase.

Quote Originally Posted by The Josh View Post
    Easy order on the phone. I'll only get one figure as I just want to display him with his hat on and I must be smarter about my orders. Though I might pick up a second later on. He looks really good IMO.
    And as EvilFace mentioned earlier, the extra head would lend itself to some easy customized figures.

Ringer @ Heart MODERATOR
    Feedback
    34 (100%)
    Follow The Josh On Twitter Follow The Josh on Flickr Visit The Josh's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by galactiboy View Post
    And as EvilFace mentioned earlier, the extra head would lend itself to some easy customized figures.
    Yeah, it would but I suck at customizing. If I ever get a second it will be for the second head the figure comes with.

Aw c'mon, you can buy a body and some clothes... then pop on the head and done! Really more kitbashing than the "c" word

Lt. Vulture
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Looks like some things are hitting the chopping block. Just don't know what.. but SS is official back in competition for best overall 1/6 company. Do they now have the most articulated body?

PS 10 away from 3k. Check the Other section from a competition in a bit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy Chicken View Post
    anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering, suffering leads to pissy rants on a fan based message board.

The only accessory I can think of that's not there is the headpiece to the Staff of Ra. But I bet they'll be a desert disguise version with one eventually.

I was going to get the Gentle Giant crate for the idol and an extra hat. Looks like I won't need it.
    notinmybook.com Where I can complain and complain and complain.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    I got no problem with the price, hell I'd pay more for an Indy!
    http://i38.tinypic.com/34ht2rn.jpg