Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Default Re: Is TLC Anyone Else's Least Favorite?

Agreed on RO.... genuinely enjoyed that one... Halfway through The Last Jedi I started wondering if the script had been written by on loan writers from The Huffington Post..
    CUSTOM GUNBELTS, HOLSTERS, SIDEBAGS and WHIPS for INDY !! Just PM me !!

They've been hit and miss with Star Wars so far, with luck they'll hit the mark when it comes to Indy. It's all going to come down to how Spielberg handles the film. He seems to be wanting to get back to making films more along the lines of what he used to, between RPO, Indy 5 and Blackhawk, so hopefully he has his creative energy going that he'll infuse in Indy 5.

Also forgot to say before and it's a rather minor nitpitck, but when Indy and Elsa are in the catacombs and wading through the petroleum-filled waters, it should've lit up when Indy had the torch. Those catacombs would've been one big gasoline can with all that petroleum and the fact the torch never sets anything ablaze is in itself pretty unbelievable. I get that a lantern wasn't availble, but it would've been far safer to be used in that scene.

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Master View Post
    Also forgot to say before and it's a rather minor nitpitck, but when Indy and Elsa are in the catacombs and wading through the petroleum-filled waters, it should've lit up when Indy had the torch. Those catacombs would've been one big gasoline can with all that petroleum and the fact the torch never sets anything ablaze is in itself pretty unbelievable. I get that a lantern wasn't availble, but it would've been far safer to be used in that scene.
    If i remember correctly, you actually see some of the flame from torch drop into the liquid ( gasoline) and just disappear. If it was the real deal, no indy4 or 5 for us fans

The air quality would've probably been highly flammable and unsafe in those catacombs, too. The instant any open flame was lit, Indy and Elsa would've been extra-crispy.

Quote Originally Posted by mfisher View Post
    I have high hopes that with Disney at the helm they can turn the Indy 5 film a bit darker as they have done with the SW films... I just hope they don't go overboard with the social justice warrior undertones as they did with The Last Jedi... that was a train wreck..

As an aside... I honestly wish Spielberg (and I may be in the minority here) would do an Indiana Jones animated feature length film in the same realistic style of Tintin... They could have young Harrison (with his actual voice) on any number of adventures.. Has so much potential..
    I agree with the animated idea, but would love to see it as a 2-D adventure instead of CGI(and have Patrick Schoenmaker as the lead animator)

https://youtu.be/iE8v5WDbbC4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A hand-drawn animated Indy series would be awesome. Surprised they never did that, especially back then when so many successful movies ended up getting animated series.

Hmmm Av8ER... I definitely like his style... but man the style of Tintin's animation was just brilliant... in a perfect world.. they'd do it all... but again its not like anyone on this board would balk at a bunch of Indy options..
    CUSTOM GUNBELTS, HOLSTERS, SIDEBAGS and WHIPS for INDY !! Just PM me !!