Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Indy Gear… Custom belts/holsters & whips

How much for a set ( whip, beslt and holster) shipped to Brazil?

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    5 (100%)

Super Freak
    Feedback
    7 (100%)

Just to advise publicly.. (will still respond to PMs as well) My full set includes : belt with working whip keeper, holster, & whip… The belts & holsters are hand sewn from actual leather then hand dyed.. The holsters are custom molded to fit the pistol of your choice.. Pretty much 99.99% of my holsters are formed to fit the HT pistol.. Once in a blue moon someone opts for the Sideshow S&W pistol though.. Make sure if you opt for the SS pistol you advise… I also do gear sets for the other three films.. All sets are screen accurate as every film has a different belt, holster and whip.. So once the SS TOD figure releases I am available for that range of gear as well… Price is $120 for a full set.. Shipping is $5 for US addresses and $10 for international… I am also open to breaking down the pieces for those of us on a budget (on a cop's salary I fully appreciate funds being limited for hobby stuff).. In that event each piece runs $40.. (holster - belt - or whip) That way you can pick up pieces over time… On average my turnaround time is 3 weeks from payment until the day I ship.. However, as stated above I am going to try and get ahead of the curve and start building ahead of orders to speed up the wait time.. I have always had an issue with seeing collectors post about experiences with custom work wherein they did not receive the goods they paid for until months later.. I just cannot in clear conscious take funds and not deliver in a reasonable amount of time… There have been occasions over time it took me a little over three weeks.. My only excuse/explanation is being a single dad of two and working a hectic schedule at the Police Dept.. In the end I always try and make it up somehow..
    CUSTOM GUNBELTS, HOLSTERS, SIDEBAGS and WHIPS for INDY !! Just PM me !!

Quote Originally Posted by mfisher View Post
    Just to advise publicly.. (will still respond to PMs as well) My full set includes : belt with working whip keeper, holster, & whip… The belts & holsters are hand sewn from actual leather then hand dyed.. The holsters are custom molded to fit the pistol of your choice.. Pretty much 99.99% of my holsters are formed to fit the HT pistol.. Once in a blue moon someone opts for the Sideshow S&W pistol though.. Make sure if you opt for the SS pistol you advise… I also do gear sets for the other three films.. All sets are screen accurate as every film has a different belt, holster and whip.. So once the SS TOD figure releases I am available for that range of gear as well… Price is $120 for a full set.. Shipping is $5 for US addresses and $10 for international… I am also open to breaking down the pieces for those of us on a budget (on a cop's salary I fully appreciate funds being limited for hobby stuff).. In that event each piece runs $40.. (holster - belt - or whip) That way you can pick up pieces over time… On average my turnaround time is 3 weeks from payment until the day I ship.. However, as stated above I am going to try and get ahead of the curve and start building ahead of orders to speed up the wait time.. I have always had an issue with seeing collectors post about experiences with custom work wherein they did not receive the goods they paid for until months later.. I just cannot in clear conscious take funds and not deliver in a reasonable amount of time… There have been occasions over time it took me a little over three weeks.. My only excuse/explanation is being a single dad of two and working a hectic schedule at the Police Dept.. In the end I always try and make it up somehow..
    I ordered mine from you over the Christmas holidays it took a little bit of time. even with you being local to the area. Totally trustworthy man definitely going to be hitting you up for leather belt soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Torturer of OCD
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mike, if you get a chance maybe you could post some pictures of the items you make. The whip is really impressive (of course, the whole lot is too). Also, like to see the new buckle you have for the belts.

Freaks Dilemma: desperate need for completion vs. desire for perfection

Making this up as I go...
    Feedback
    27 (100%)
    I have several of Michael's sets and I can assure everyone that they are SO worth it! The best quality I've ever seen!

Super excited about the sewing prospect and getting back to 1/4 sidebags Mike, that's the only missing component from my killer custom Raiders PF!

Received my set from Mr. Fisher and it is gorgeous, really a great work of art. I don't know how he works so small but I am graceful he does! Jump all over this if you guys get a chance, I will post some pics when I get off work.
    Beautiful lovely Grannies I Love you

Super Freak
    Feedback
    33 (100%)
    Pm sent
    wrb Robbies taxi driver bickle glasses

Torturer of OCD
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakhota View Post
    Received my set from Mr. Fisher and it is gorgeous, really a great work of art. I don't know how he works so small but I am graceful he does! Jump all over this if you guys get a chance, I will post some pics when I get off work.
    What happened to those pictures?

Freaks Dilemma: desperate need for completion vs. desire for perfection