Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021
Results 201 to 207 of 207
  1. #201

    Default Re: My Indy Props....and yours


  2. #202
    I recently picked up an Indiana Jones pinball machines with some cool toppers. One turned out to be the Sideshow Ark of the Covenant 1/4 Movie Prop. Not sure if I really need to keep it and wanted to know if anyone is interested. I know they haven't been available for a long time. https://i.imgur.com/iF567je.jpg

  3. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by n1teowl View Post
    I recently picked up an Indiana Jones pinball machines with some cool toppers. One turned out to be the Sideshow Ark of the Covenant 1/4 Movie Prop. Not sure if I really need to keep it and wanted to know if anyone is interested. I know they haven't been available for a long time. https://i.imgur.com/iF567je.jpg
    Congrats, I think I saw these on the Club Obi Wan forum; are they the same?
    http://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic342_4.gif

  4. #204
    Quote Originally Posted by superado View Post
    Congrats, I think I saw these on the Club Obi Wan forum; are they the same?
    Not sure which ones you are talking about on the other forum but mine is this one:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trSnl9QpUu8

  5. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by n1teowl View Post
    Not sure which ones you are talking about on the other forum but mine is this one:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trSnl9QpUu8
    It was yours! It's on The Raven, the collecting subforum of Raiders.net: http://raven.theraider.net/showthread.php?p=571159

    How much are you looking for the 1:4 Ark?
    http://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic342_4.gif

  6. #206
    How much are you looking for the 1:4 Ark?[/QUOTE]

    Thats part of the problem. This is not my area of expertise and dont know how much its worth. Im trying to get a ballpark of the value to determine if its worth selling or if I should just keep it with my pinball machine. Any input is greatly appreciated.

  7. #207
    Freaked Out!
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    690
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by n1teowl View Post
    How much are you looking for the 1:4 Ark?
    Thats part of the problem. This is not my area of expertise and dont know how much its worth. Im trying to get a ballpark of the value to determine if its worth selling or if I should just keep it with my pinball machine. Any input is greatly appreciated.[/QUOTE]

    Maybe 1000 were made back in 2010, original retail was 249.00 i think

Similar Threads

  1. Greggo's Indy Props Repaints
    By Greggo in forum Indiana Jones
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-28-2013, 10:39 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-31-2011, 08:02 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-28-2011, 01:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •