Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Default Re: Indy Legendary Scale? Looks like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Wor-Gar View Post
    Let me guess who's painting it...
    At your service, sir!

Banned

Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Indy I can pass. Now a LS Mola Ram is another story.

I have never even seen one of the LS figures... what do they generally run ?
    CUSTOM GUNBELTS, HOLSTERS, SIDEBAGS and WHIPS for INDY !! Just PM me !!

Quote Originally Posted by mfisher View Post
    Not sure if a price-range has been officially set, but I remember hearing buzz in the obi-wan LSF thread about upwards of a grand.

Quote Originally Posted by mfisher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MarfMaster View Post
    Not sure if a price-range has been officially set, but I remember hearing buzz in the obi-wan LSF thread about upwards of a grand.
    Upwards is right. Neytiri is $1,600 and Iron Man is $1,950! Yeesh!

I LOVE the idea of the Legendary Scale Figures, but sadly that's just too rich for my blood.

Because an awesome 1/2 scale Indy or a 1/4 scale Sauron would otherwise be ultimate grail pieces for me.
    "History issa made atta night. Character is whatta you are inna the dark." --Lord John Whorfin

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Underbelly View Post
    Upwards is right. Neytiri is $1,600 and Iron Man is $1,950! Yeesh!
    Yikes, had no idea they were that high...well I'll be getting rid of 4 PFs to help soften the blow.

Public Enemies
    Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Looks great. The scale is nice cause of all the cool accessories and layers of clothing that come with an Indy piece. To be honest, I would not mind seeing this be just a larger version of the raiders PF, but with updated paint aps and sculpt of course

Quote Originally Posted by Balsquat View Post
    Looks great. The scale is nice cause of all the cool accessories and layers of clothing that come with an Indy piece. To be honest, I would not mind seeing this be just a larger version of the raiders PF, but with updated paint aps and sculpt of course
    Judging from the legs in this photo (background), I think we're getting something a little more dynamic than the PF pose. That looks like a whip-cracking stance

Public Enemies
    Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarfMaster View Post
    Judging from the legs in this photo (background), I think we're getting something a little more dynamic than the PF pose. That looks like a whip-cracking stance

Good eye. You may be right.

Good call!

Are those his knees and thighs in the upper left of the picture? Looks like a whipping stance to me!

"History issa made atta night. Character is whatta you are inna the dark." --Lord John Whorfin