Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search

Thread: FABRIKÖR

Default FABRIKÖR

Hi saw the new FABRIKÖR from Ikea. Does anyone know if it will be able to hold a Prime 1 Batman? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mechleader View Post
    Hi saw the new FABRIKÖR from Ikea. Does anyone know if it will be able to hold a Prime 1 Batman? Thanks!
    Hush?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Freak
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mechleader View Post
    Check the manuals. There is a a maximum weight mentioned. Should be also on their webside.

Personally I'd never put a statue on that thin glass, but why not on the bottom floor.

Quote Originally Posted by KingGrayskull View Post
    Check the manuals. There is a a maximum weight mentioned. Should be also on their webside.

Personally I'd never put a statue on that thin glass, but why not on the bottom floor.
    I'd put it on the bottom. I don't trust glass shelves either. Small pieces and mini busts ok.

The Dark Knight Batman and Arkham Harley or IS Darth Vader. Not on the glass but in the bottom. It says max is 22 pounds was thinking of reinforcing bottom.

Don't know how much the Prime 1 or IS statues weigh