Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Kill Kill Kill Ma Ma Ma
    Feedback
    37 (100%)
    Thumbs up Charles Camsell haunted abandoned hospital in Edmonton

I just wanted to share this story with you freaks. I use to pass by this hospital everyday on my way home from school back in the late 80's, I had no idea ................

Here are some pics done by a fellow Edmontonian about a year ago, he and his friends were the only ones to ever enter and get so many details.

Exterior

Interior main floors

Interior basement

The Charles Camsell Hospital is located in Edmonton, Alberta, and the building that stands originally opened in 1967. Since 1996, the building has been abandoned since the hospital shut its doors. The original part of the building that no longer exists was a tuberculosis sanatorium that reached its peak in the 1950s. Some of the patients in this sanitorium were put there by force, and other patients that had certain defects were sterilized without the patients approval. The hospital has bore witness to many deaths and tragic events, including in 1982, when a man working on the roof fell to his death.

The hospital is believed to be haunted, and people who just even walk past it feel as though there are hundreds of eyes looking at them through the boarded up windows. Satanic symbols and graffiti are a plethora on the fences, not helping the sites reputation as a dark and scary place. The fourth floor of the hospital was home to the psychiatric ward during its existence. On a recorder, the scream of a young woman has been captured there. A psychic believed this was the spirit of a teenage girl who had ripped her nails off from her fingers. The second floor was the surgical wing, and to this day there are still blood stains on the floor in one room. In the morgue, the elevator has been known to go up and down on its own accord. Footsteps are often heard, indicating that some of the patients still walk the halls, even in death.

I plan on visiting the hospital hopefully this weekend with camera, if all goes well I will take it to the next level.

Kill Kill Kill Ma Ma Ma
    Feedback
    37 (100%)

What do you see inside the red circle?

Public Enemies
    Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Are u serious about going there, i enjoy a good ghost story but would never ^^^^ with things i truly don't understand

Greatest Person Ever
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Ooooo, I love stories like this! Ghost stories are the only thing that can really still freak me out.

Those "true" ghost story specials that used to run on fox gave me the willies!

I've never gone to a haunted site before, but it's something I definitely plan to do at some point.

Scary keep as post it i would love to see some more of this this looks
    interesting

Machete Don't Tweet!
    Feedback
    45 (100%)
    Good luck!!!
    Let us know how that goes....

Nexus 6
    Feedback
    Those pics remind me of Session 9.

Kill Kill Kill Ma Ma Ma
    Feedback
    37 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Balsquat View Post
    scary scary stuff
    Are u serious about going there, i enjoy a good ghost story but would never ^^^^ with things i truly don't understand
    My only concern is that the hospital is located in a rough part of town so I may have to visit (break in) during the day. The problem with this is the amount of attention I will bring to myself. We'll see.

I will ^^^^ my pants no doubt but i'm also damn bored. The basement was pitch dark in those pics and the original poster mentioned his group not having the balls continuing on further. They also claimed to hear a scream in which also had them running back up the stairs.

The hospital is also littered with birds so he claimed that it could have been some sort of bird that made the noise too. I plan on assembling about a group of 4, the more the merrier but again broad daylight may = Police.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTerminator View Post

wall paper peeling off the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTerminator View Post

Looks like a girl