Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Default Re: 1/6 REDMAN TOYS - The Lost Man (David)

Nucky Thompson/Steve Buscemi in Boardwalk Empire: "We all have to decide for ourselves how much sin we can live with."

Bottom line is theft is rampant in the toy industry and the entertainment industry. Everyone is guilty including movie studios, customizers, knockoff companies, and consumers.
    "He's not my Luke Skywalker" Mark Hamill

Super Freak
    In your basement next to the Halloween decorations.
    Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by marlindesign View Post
    RAINMAN: Thief. Unlicensed products who donít pay to the original source. How dare he change those ridiculous prices. Boycott!!!
    REAL REASON: TOO EXPENSIVE

IMINIME/CULTKING: Thief. Unlicensed products who donít pay to the original source. How dare he change those ridiculous prices. Boycott!!!
    REAL REASON: TOO EXPENSIVE

REDMAN: Thief. Unlicensed products who donít pay to the original source. Steal from other artists.... those prices though!?!?! APPROVED!!!
    REAL REASON: IN YOUR BUDGET

So trying to take the whole ďdonít pay the original source ď is a total load of ****. Hypocritical and contradicts what you all have been posting....

Who says we are boycotting Rain Man or Iminime?

I have no problem buying from either artist. I have the Iminime "Freedom Warrior" even in the collection.

We are arguing that YOU are the hypocrite. Condemning one but praising the other.

That's what hypocrisy is. You cant call Redman thieves without calling Rainman and Iminime thieves in the same breathe. Sorry not sorry.

My wife and I make pretty decent money, but we also have a mortgage, four kids, cars, bills/utilities, you know, real life stuff. So if a cheaper version is available at fraction of the cost I will go the cheaper route and upgrade it if need be. Because in my world there is no 1:6 figure worth or no justification to spending $2000 on. Not in my world. And I have no problem with getting a lesser quality version that I can work on myself. I'd rather have that than no version of that character at all in the collection.

So go cry about it some where where the rest of the hypocrites circle jerk each other. Nobody gives a ****. Not this collector.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Super Freak
    Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnusstewardson View Post
    Quite frankly it seems you are probably mad because you paid for the expensive version and the exclusivity of it is now slightly tarnished. Enjoy the brain aneurism Redman Toys will undoubtedly give you as they continue the perpetual cycle ripping off those who already ripped off.
    This is what it boils down to for most of them but their egos wont let them admit it.

Playing the morality card just makes them look stupid.

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnusstewardson View Post
    Literally no one said that, the only thing anyone pointed out was how hypocritical it is that some think itís fine for one unlicensed maker to use otherís intellectual property but throw a fit when it happens to that person/company. None of the companies mentioned in this thread are in the right, it doesnít matter the price. They are all using someoneís original designs at a profit to themselves. Yes the price point does open this version up to a lot who flat out can not afford a Rainman figure. Quite frankly it seems you are probably mad because you paid for the expensive version and the exclusivity of it is now slightly tarnished. Enjoy the brain aneurism Redman Toys will undoubtedly give you as they continue the perpetual cycle ripping off those who already ripped off.
    But he changed the font color, used bold, ALL CAPS, and multiple exclamation marks!!! However did you see through his totally cunning and not at all desperate or predictable ruse of out and out lying about what other people actually said (repeatedly)? Are you a wizard?
    I am not a post number. I am a free man!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    But he changed the font color, used bold, ALL CAPS, and multiple exclamation marks!!! However did you see through his totally cunning and not at all desperate or predictable ruse of out and out lying about what other people actually said (repeatedly)? Are you a wizard?

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    You are correct...I am a wizard, but mostly I was tired and the incessant whining wore me down enough to whine right back. Not something I usually do.

Stealing is stealing, theft is theft. It is binary, there are no degrees, you are either doing it or you're not. Saying it is okay for this person to steal from this person over here, and profit from it, but it is not okay for that person to steal from that other person is, frankly, bollocks, no matter how you try to justify it. It is all theft. And the degree of talent involved by those doing it is irrelevant.

Also, when you start telling other people that they have no right to even be arguing the point, that's a pretty lame and desperate play right there. And your car comparisons are both irrelevant and laughable. But do power on.

And the only hypocrisy going on here is running the line that it is fine to buy from one bootleg outfit, but not from another on some kind of 'moral' grounds. People can, and will, buy whatever they want from whoever they want for whatever reasons or justifications they choose, it is what it is, but at the end of the day it is all still bootlegging, regardless of the source, the talent, or the output.
    This is really all that needs to be said here. Beyond that, we are just pissing in the wind because he will never get it.

Next time this thread blows up, it better be because this figure is shipping. lol

I've had so many names
    Feedback
    54 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rzeznikk View Post
    This is what it boils down to for most of them but their egos wont let them admit it.

Playing the morality card just makes them look stupid.

No......

I've had so many names
    Feedback
    54 (100%)
    Enjoy your ****y figure by Redman. Add that to your fine collection....

All got distracted by the pretty color and the bold text?
    Last edited by marlindesign; 06-13-2019 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marlindesign View Post
    Enjoy your ****y figure by Redman. Add that to your fine collection....

All got distracted by the pretty color and the bold text?
    This coming from the guy who doesn't have an IQ high enough to grasp basic copyright law or the enough reading comprehension to understand what others views were on the subject. Everything you said about the law was wrong, pathetically and comically wrong.

The same buffoon who tells everyone he's not telling them what to purchase in their collection and then ends his post telling people to not buy a recast lol.

We're all laughing at how angry you are because your precious customs are losing value by the minute because of Redman lol.

You pretend you're some elite and talking down to others for purchasing a cheaper product lol. More than likely multiple people on here debating you have more money than you, so quit pretending you're above others.

Quit being a whiny *****.