Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 180 of 180 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180
Results 1,791 to 1,796 of 1796
    Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    Default Re: SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza View Post

Wow. That is something I never considered. He looks fantastic with some rain/water/oil poured on him. Great pics!
    "I could destroy you... {snaps fingers"}... yust like that!"

Quote Originally Posted by SirGor View Post
    How do you get the Hockey Mask off the new Jason figure with out damaging the Mask?
    what I do (since I replace the rivets) is take a thin knife and carefully remove the rivets. If you're lucky you can pull the rivet out in one cut by running the knife inbetween the rivet and strap. But either way, remove all 3 rivets which allows you do take the straps off the mask. Once that's done I drop the head in some near boiling water (just heat a cup of water in the microwave for 2-3 minutes) and let it sit for a few seconds. Pull out the head and at that point the mask should be very pliable, just bend the top forward until you can see the square where it attaches to the head. Once that's visible I just carefully cut the square plug off the back of the mask with an exacto knife. If the mask starts stiffening up again, or you need to change the angle of the cut just drop it back in the water and finish cutting.

The thing to be most careful if is not to tear the mask or cut through the mask with the knife. Secondarily try not to damage the face too much either with the knife. You'll probably remove a bit of the sculpt with the knife, but you can keep that to a minimum if you're careful.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    29 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by galactiboy View Post
    what I do (since I replace the rivets) is take a thin knife and carefully remove the rivets. If you're lucky you can pull the rivet out in one cut by running the knife inbetween the rivet and strap. But either way, remove all 3 rivets which allows you do take the straps off the mask. Once that's done I drop the head in some near boiling water (just heat a cup of water in the microwave for 2-3 minutes) and let it sit for a few seconds. Pull out the head and at that point the mask should be very pliable, just bend the top forward until you can see the square where it attaches to the head. Once that's visible I just carefully cut the square plug off the back of the mask with an exacto knife. If the mask starts stiffening up again, or you need to change the angle of the cut just drop it back in the water and finish cutting.

The thing to be most careful if is not to tear the mask or cut through the mask with the knife. Secondarily try not to damage the face too much either with the knife. You'll probably remove a bit of the sculpt with the knife, but you can keep that to a minimum if you're careful.
    Sounds terrifying lol. Not sure I'd have the stones to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by galactiboy View Post

Hey thanks for the info GB your the best!

Freakalicious

Feedback
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170918_025423.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	617.3 KB 
ID:	366482

Freakalicious

Feedback
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170904_024758.jpg 
Views:	50