Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Rosemary's Killer
    Feedback
    42 (100%)
    Default Re: Norman Bates from PSYCHO!

I understand all about inflation. I'm not spoil with hot toys when it comes to horror stuff, I'm more spoiled with customs of horror as of late by usually a 1 or 2 person team who does not mass produce. That being said I will pass my personal opionion when it's released. I'm a little drunk right now so I'm may not sure if I'm explaining this properly. U don't mean to offend anyone just explaining how I feel

batmoBILL
    Feedback
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PapitoMX View Post
    I understand all about inflation. I'm not spoil with hot toys when it comes to horror stuff, I'm more spoiled with customs of horror as of late by usually a 1 or 2 person team who does not mass produce. That being said I will pass my personal opionion when it's released. I'm a little drunk right now so I'm may not sure if I'm explaining this properly. U don't mean to offend anyone just explaining how I feel
    Huh?

Bates looks good IMO!

Rosemary's Killer
    Feedback
    42 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmmBrains View Post
    Huh?

Bates looks good IMO!

Argh, disregard that post. My wife need to stop giving me her phone to hold when we're out drinking.

Resident Mad Doctor
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by PapitoMX View Post
    Argh, disregard that post. My wife need to stop giving me her phone to hold when we're out drinking.

Hahahahahaha "Wine mocketh a man"....or so I'm told. Myself, I never drink......wine.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    21 (100%)
    personally i dont like it at all.. looks like a cheap toy you can buy from a $2 shop...

although i do like the fact companies are making horror figures especially different ones

Point me in the direction of similar 12" toys for $2, and I sir, will salute you. Make one yourself, and I'll pay you $3.
    http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b94/ryanjeri/ErikAvatar.jpg

Its cool to see a Norman Bates figure, even if it does look like the guy that plays Phil on "Modern Family".

It's funny you mention that. I always thought that guy had an older Perkins look to him.
    http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b94/ryanjeri/ErikAvatar.jpg

Me too. Told my wife if I had the money I'd remake Psycho just to cast him as Norman!

Wrongweek2quitsniffinglue
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowX81 View Post
    Its cool to see a Norman Bates figure, even if it does look like the guy that plays Phil on "Modern Family".
    That's exactly what I thought.