Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 172 of 172 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172
Results 1,711 to 1,719 of 1719

Default Re: Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

At this point Nathan is just a figure in the back of my mind.... the money was spent so long ago it hardly feels like a purchase

I still feel like Dooley is doing what he can to get them out, but slow going. He'd probably do better not giving any dates as they just get blown through every time. If we get Nathan before 2016 I'll be surprised

Codex Gigas
    Feedback
    23 (100%)

Hello Everyone!

Sorry for the lack of posts. Been very busy!!! Let's get right to the business.
    I'm casting and painting Nathan figures, Packaging is being printed and suits are being mucked up.
    I promised images a while ago and I'll get them out to you ASAP.

The only detail of clothing I'm waiting on is the red ties and vests with the gold chain.
    That's it!!! I'm determined to start shipping (even if it's just a few) Nathans by the end of the summer.
    I will go through the list from our earliest orders to the most recent.

I predict by the holidays I should be all caught up on what SHS owes and can get the
    next figures "THE CRATE" & "SOMETHING TO TIDE YOU OVER" ready to go out the door.

I've suspended sales till I've gotten caught up on Nathan. Once that has been done I'll accept new orders.
    Through out the years of this project I've received many kind words of support as well as had my ass handed to me.
    Everything that could go wrong did. And in the end it falls on me!

So with that I'm getting back to your figures. Please have a wonderful weekend. I will be neck deep in resin and paint!!!
    Commission Pieces... HERE

"Confidence is silent. Insecurities are loud."

Super Freak
    Feedback
    51 (100%)
    I wanted this figure 3 1/2 years ago, and I'm still willing to buy it. Just hope he's able to produce and fulfill his orders. Right now it all just seems like a figment of my imagination lol. He's done a great job in the detail and accessories. I would like to see the finished product.

Quote Originally Posted by Violator66 View Post
    I wanted this figure 3 1/2 years ago, and I'm still willing to buy it. Just hope he's able to produce and fulfill his orders. Right now it all just seems like a figment of my imagination lol. He's done a great job in the detail and accessories. I would like to see the finished product.
    I've defended him off and on over the years....and I know real life takes precedence. But lets be real: how much other product has gone from first sketch on a piece of paper stage, to completed product, to being sold out, to commanding secondary market prices in this same space of time? Lots. A small little customizer, who is essentially a one man show, has pushed more product thru in this time. If it sees release, I will be surprised. Maybe I am just being pessimistic....but ......

He's probably going to be fiscally hurt from taking this project on, if he isn't already. He's ruined his own rep by draggin his feet for so long. He's banking on the product being so awesome fans will forget its taken so long for it to be released. Hoping all will be forgiven. Maybe he's right. But I kinda doubt it.

Codex Gigas
    Feedback
    23 (100%)

I met with my packaging printers on Thursday. Everything is approved. I should have all my boxes in a few weeks.
    The sleeves look great. I hope to have some pics of them next week.

Clothing is slowly coming in... but it is coming in. They still need to get all aged and distressed. But not a major problem.

Some minor changes in the body design needed to happen to make sure Nathan held up to proper posing and display.
    Molding and casting are resuming this coming week. I've promised new images and they're coming.

I'm confident the first batch of Nathan's will begin shipping...
    October 17, 2015. I will tackle orders of 10 - 25 at a time and get them out every 10 - 14 days.
    As SHS gets caught up with back orders we will announce the new characters and when they'll be available.

Thank you for your support and patience. This has been a very long wait for everyone but we're finally nearing the end.

Have a good weekend.
    Commission Pieces... HERE

"Confidence is silent. Insecurities are loud."

Just a little OT freaky
    Feedback
    Wow, almost 4 years in the making. Heck at this point wrap Nate in some paper and ship him out in a plain box. I want Fluffy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Anton Phibes View Post
    He's banking on the product being so awesome fans will forget its taken so long for it to be released. Hoping all will be forgiven. Maybe he's right. But I kinda doubt it.
    No one cares/remembers how long things take once it's on their shelf.

Look at GoHero/Executive Replicas. . . their products took forever to release and when they did, they were still lackluster. . . and now they've "relaunched" and no one cares about their past.

Their stuff still takes forever, still fraught with delays. . . people complain, but they still buy.

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishHeat View Post
    No one cares/remembers how long things take once it's on their shelf.

Look at GoHero/Executive Replicas. . . their products took forever to release and when they did, they were still lackluster. . . and now they've "relaunched" and no one cares about their past.

Their stuff still takes forever, still fraught with delays. . . people complain, but they still buy.

Not me. Not everyone. Creepshow I will buy once readily available. But for some---the interest in that ship has sailed.

Quote Originally Posted by adegregorio View Post
    Update from Facebook:

I met with my packaging printers on Thursday. Everything is approved. I should have all my boxes in a few weeks.
    The sleeves look great. I hope to have some pics of them next week.

Clothing is slowly coming in... but it is coming in. They still need to get all aged and distressed. But not a major problem.

Some minor changes in the body design needed to happen to make sure Nathan held up to proper posing and display.
    Molding and casting are resuming this coming week. I've promised new images and they're coming.

I'm confident the first batch of Nathan's will begin shipping...
    October 17, 2015. I will tackle orders of 10 - 25 at a time and get them out every 10 - 14 days.
    As SHS gets caught up with back orders we will announce the new characters and when they'll be available.

Thank you for your support and patience. This has been a very long wait for everyone but we're finally nearing the end.

Have a good weekend.
    Great... so if we go on the low end of production (which is probably optimistic given what a cluster f this project has been) the run of what I think was 500 exclusive figures would take just 2 years to get through (10 figures, every two weeks equals 260 figures in a year)

Don't know if he's still going with the plan of sending out figures to the retailers first, but if that's the case those that ordered the exclusive are ****ed.

Page 172 of 172 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172