Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 170 of 170 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170
Results 1,691 to 1,693 of 1693
    Super Freak
    Feedback

Default Re: Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marker2037 View Post

See you next Halloween hopefully for the unveiling!
    LMAO!
    HT I will get: T1 BD T-800, BD Robocop, Star-Lord, Groot, Rocket, Gamora, Drax (maybe).
    PF I will get: Cleopsis.

Codex Gigas
    Feedback
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by marker2037 View Post
    Completely I forgot I still have this paid for and ordere

See you next Halloween hopefully for the unveiling!

Better late than never!
    Commission pieces...HERE

Update from FB

Hope everyone had a fun and safe HALLOWEEN this year!!! I spent it sculpting, molding and casting. Took a break to watch some classics with the wife but then back to CREEPSHOW. So Nathan's progress is as follows...

All his molding and castings are just about complete for what we owe "very patient" customers. Then the bulk of them will be painted and detailed. Still waiting on the clothing but the packaging has finally made some headway!!! Thank you Think Hard Design!!! Pending on when the clothing is done you'll see Nathan at your door step end of 4th QTR 2014 or mid to end QTR 2015 (Feb-March)

I also hated the base/ stand castings we were getting so I had it re-done in Z-Brush and 3D printed. It's 1000X better and you'll all be very happy with it. This base/ stand will be used for ***ALL*** CREEPSHOW charaters. It will still have the decal where the figure stands but the CREEPSHOW logo is now embossed. It looks great!! Thank you Stephen G. Wells and Tim Allison!!!

Because Nathan has taken soooo darn long I've decided to put all the other figures in production as well. Basically once Nathan ships to you we'll announce all the other characters back to back.

Fluffy The Crate Beast is getting a new body as we speak and wrapping up his accessories. I've figured out a better plan for his fur so he's moving forward. I'll be announcing the winner(s) of "The Crate" giveaway very soon.

.... and "Something To Tide You Over" is in the final sculpting stages. Portraits are almost complete. I've attached a few images for you to view. I must now get back to work. Lots to do!!!

https://www.facebook.com/ShrunkenHeadStudios

Page 170 of 170 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170